Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shrek 2

Just wanted to say that this movie was AWESOME and by far one of the best movies I have ever seen. None stop laughs and theres always something in the background to see that makes u laugh as well. Antonio Banderes was amazing and really added to the movie.

I have a question for anyone else who's seen it.

Is the whole movie animated or did they incorporate real life into some of it. My boyfriend claims that the little Bichon Frise doggie was an actual real live dog which I disagree with. He also says that there was a part with teacups and real hands were reaching to pick them up. Please give me some feedback if you saw the movie or know if they used real life in some of the shots.

they use motion capturing, so its easier and faster to animate. they still need thousands of animators to rig everything. but yeah its all animation...

haven't seen it yet, i have soo many movies on my list to see... starting with troy.

"Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. Blue flower, red thorns. This would be so much easier if I wasn't COLOR-BLIND."

:rofl: oh my, i just bust a gut. I loved the 1st one, cant wait to see the second one. I hate the massive friday nite crowds, so i'll wait till the craziness dies down and i'll catch a day show(totally empty theater) and laugh my friggin ass off. :hat:

The whole thing is animated. They had a bunch of different people working on it that's why everything is so rich in color. I read an entire article about the making of it. I plan on going to see it this week...can't wait :)

THANKS ;)