Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, how many times....

nomembername

Have you slept with a guy you met for the first time? Either one that you met at a bar perhaps or on your first date?

Also, tell us about any one night stands you might of have...whether it was good or not, was it your idea to not speak again or did he just never call you back?

Please let's be honest, nobody here will look down upon any of you.

Thanks

:deadfish:

can you please answer the question?

Monique,

So obviously if you guys were together for a year and you slept with him after the first date you must have had a pretty good connection with him that night.

How many people have you slept with in general?

Oh, and to answer your question I actually have not had many one night stands in my life...maybe 2 and never with a random girl that I just met that night. I don't know, I'm not really into sleeping around all that much...I know it sounds gay and I'll probably catch some slack by people on here but whatever, I'm not embarrassed

can you please answer the question?

Monique,

So obviously if you guys were together for a year and you slept with him after the first date you must have had a pretty good connection with him that night.

How many people have you slept with in general?

Oh, and to answer your question I actually have not had many one night stands in my life...maybe 2 and never with a random girl that I just met that night. I don't know, I'm not really into sleeping around all that much...I know it sounds gay and I'll probably catch some slack by people on here but whatever, I'm not embarrassed

Yeah we had a great connection....Since the first time we met!!! the sex was fantastic ;):flame:

Well about the number I still can count them in my hand!!! :hat:

Yes you can’t sleep around...That’s why im not into a night stands :aaah:

anyone of the girls who thinks in "whore this, whore that" is fucked in the head. like seeeeeeriously.

fuck this social pseudo-pressure, props to ecko for taking from life what she wants. if you waste your time and enjoyment in life wondering "oh what would people think if i did that" you deserve to miss out on the things you would do without the social conditioning.

you´re all basically a dog that was trained not eat from the kitchen table. on the kitchen table is the best food you morons, you just gotta take it. but most prefer to be petted by TV and their equally manipulated friends. good dog, good dog. sit. don´t eat from the table. good dog.