Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gemini Birthdays Represent!!

where's this place? i might stop by :)

YES

May 26, 1979 is the day my fine smurfy :moon: came screaming into this planet :hat:

I am still screaming, and will be screeeeeaming a lot at McSorley's this friday, if anyone cares to join us smurfs :beer:

where's this place? i might stop by :)

It's 1 block south of St. MArks. Like, i think st marks is 8th st. , so that would be on 7th btw. 3rd + 2nd ave.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=21995623&ck=1409891358&tab=B2C&tcat=8105021&city=New+York&state=NY&uzip=10007&country=us&msa=5600&cs=4&ed=lJt4lK1o2Ty2L84EwYIL9s.EdfJDCVIxzAKB8NbvFtcN&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:1:fbT:0

I'll send u a pm later ;)

And Gemini's ROCK! We're intellectuals, have 2 sides, and just wanna party :rock:

Everyone's favorite stripper midget asked for the Geminis to represent, is this so hard to do?

This thread is like a group of autistic students with Tourettes. All we need is some plastic braided rope, a couple flank steaks and a nerf bat and it'd be the Tard War Showdown.

Gemini right HURRRRRRRRRR.....May 31, 1977.....this is my birfday week, so: Saturday: Nerve for Hector Romero, Sunday: Mayzed with Edgar V, Jimmy T (lavosdeldiablo), Bingo (CP), Kaenow (CP), David Alexander (CP) all spinnin' and Monday: my official bday partay at my house...bbq and the works.... :biggrin:

felicidades :)

Gemini right HURRRRRRRRRR.....May 31, 1977.....this is my birfday week, so: Saturday: Nerve for Hector Romero, Sunday: Mayzed with Edgar V, Jimmy T (lavosdeldiablo), Bingo (CP), Kaenow (CP), David Alexander (CP) all spinnin' and Monday: my official bday partay at my house...bbq and the works.... :biggrin:

Everyone's favorite stripper midget asked for the Geminis to represent, is this so hard to do?

This thread is like a group of autistic students with Tourettes. All we need is some plastic braided rope, a couple flank steaks and a nerf bat and it'd be the Tard War Showdown.

:jerkoff:

ignore the haterz sexybabyd