Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seaside clubs?

what time do they close and how old u gotta be to get in them??? how much is the cover usuallyy??

i got to seaside last saturday night really late ( 2:30, welll sunday morning) and it was fight club out there.........cops and there dogs, mace was being sprayed all in front of bamboo and merge and tempts

anyone know what happen anyway

what time do they close and how old u gotta be to get in them??? how much is the cover usuallyy??

i got to seaside last saturday night really late ( 2:30, welll sunday morning) and it was fight club out there.........cops and there dogs, mace was being sprayed all in front of bamboo and merge and tempts

there were no fights in or around Merge.

I heard there was a huge fight at Bamboo............ and also I heard some kid got jumped and robbed(on a side street) by some thugs(my friend overheard the kid crying to a cop spittin blood all over the place)

there was a big fight in bamboo and the kid that got popped in the face was coming back from ryans deli....some jig snuck him and took his wallet...he then walked up to merge and told the cop...we brought him some ice and napkins...the kid had a bloody nose....I gave him a vip card anyway!!!

there was a big fight in bamboo and the kid that got popped in the face was coming back from ryans deli....some jig snuck him and took his wallet...he then walked up to merge and told the cop...we brought him some ice and napkins...the kid had a bloody nose....I gave him a vip card anyway!!!

That sucks.......you would think the cops would spend a little more time cleaning up the real dirt on the streets and a little less time standing out in front of all the clubs staring all the people down as the come walking out(sideways and such)lol

kosta, like you this fucking corny ass picture is a waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun at the door at Merge I know you'll be awaiting my arrival all weekend but hate to leave you high and dry

as for seaside clubs Tempts is still thee 1

but hey if your one of the usual clowns on this board Im sure your friends with Kosta which means free entrance in to Merge.

So what do you actually do at the door take the count-ooh how exciting I see you've graduated from your previous career as bathroom monitor :aright:

kosta, like you this fucking corny ass picture is a waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun at the door at Merge I know you'll be awaiting my arrival all weekend but hate to leave you high and dry

as for seaside clubs Tempts is still thee 1

but hey if your one of the usual clowns on this board Im sure your friends with Kosta which means free entrance in to Merge.

So what do you actually do at the door take the count-ooh how exciting I see you've graduated from your previous career as bathroom monitor :aright:

waste of space...if i am such a waste of space why take your precious time at 35 years old to respond?

as for awaiting your arrival we are handicap accessible so your wheelchair and granny walker will be ok.

as for tempts...when was the last time you were there? Youre washed up old lady admit it.

as for the door....im the dick that you drop to your knees before and offer killer blow jobs to get in for free!!!!!

Later Queen.

i saw the kid sitting on the bench outside merge as i was going back to my room tooooooooooo ..... make a drink ;)

anyway his face was all bloody.. wierd blood too all gooy and shiny he begged me to use my phone but i really didn't have one.. kid was waisted too could barely talk.

Isnt this every weekend in Seaside? Cops are dicks there, I seen cops sik their dogs on girls, body slam girls on the hood of police cars and just be all around dicks.

I dont know what is worst the rent cops in Seaside or the wanna be thugs who roll 20 deep and just look for trouble?

Yeah wheelchair--what type of vehicle do you drive again??? a hoopty-RIGHT!!!

Your dicksucking comment is the stuff that dreams are made of for you , I understand, since your erectionally challenged at such a young age.

Tell me will it be you rolling out the red carpet for my arrival or will you be too busy changing the toilet paper in the men's room.

I know being the door man makes you feel special but then again it doesn't take much when you have such low self esteem and such little raw material to work with!

NOW GO STAND IN THE CORNER TIL YOUR CALLED UPON!

Yeah wheelchair--what type of vehicle do you drive again??? a hoopty-RIGHT!!!

Your dicksucking comment is the stuff that dreams are made of for you , I understand, since your erectionally challenged at such a young age.

Tell me will it be you rolling out the red carpet for my arrival or will you be too busy changing the toilet paper in the men's room.

I know being the door man makes you feel special but then again it doesn't take much when you have such low self esteem and such little raw material to work with!

NOW GO STAND IN THE CORNER TIL YOUR CALLED UPON!

listen here slut...my piece maybe a hoopty pnly b/c the other one was totaled and Im gettin a new ride soon so stop sweatin me....at least i dont have to duct tape my shit together so my lights dont fall apart...on top of driving on empty. cause of those oh so rediculous gas prices now a days....

erectionally challenged...Id offer you my cock but that would be like swinging a bat in the lincoln tummel....rumor has it you spread easier than Philadelphia Cream cheese.

Red carpet....Bitch please...Im the door guy that says soory your skank ass aint comin in no matter how many times you offer to suck and fuck me.

Low self esteem...baby I learned from the best.....

The King is here...now bow down before me bitch.

Id love to spend 5 minutes with you grab you byu the hair and show you who's boss then when you try to answer back id put my hands around your throat and shut you the fuck up...getting excited yet?

Yeah I do spread easier than cream cheese but then again you wish you could back that comment up!!!

OH I do appreciate the afternoon humor.

Lets all here it for the door dick at Merge--whats Petey paying you-oh thats right you do charity just to say your part of the club scene!!

Hey make sure you go pay 3x's as much as everyone else for your share in the house-SUCKA!

When I see you I'll be sure to throw you some spare change so you can buy some better lines!

The only thing you can choke is your own Penis so run along and get started-oh I forget you can do that on a thirty second bathroom break!

I pull your strings just like a puppet and you continue to fall for the abuse-better get yourself in some type of victim program your like a beaten housewife!

:whip2:

Aparantly your old age and years of drug abuse has taken a toll on your brain...i remember when you used to know how to spell and use propewr grammar......

anyway...

we all know youre a hoe...and I can tap that ass at anytime i snap my fingers.

I do just fine at Merge stop sweating me...how else can i afford a high priced hooker such as yourself...then again I bet all it would take to lay you is a half a pitcher of Sangria on a monday night.

as for my share house...dont worry i can afford to pay whatever the share is...dont be salty Ill still be ablt to pay you $20 for a blow job.

as for choking on my penis youre the pro..you should do it for a living you suck so good.

and havent you learned by now....I love the abuse....

How much do yo ulove me bitch...keep saying it.

Oh yeah baby you know how to win me over

Take your foulness and serve it up where its tolerated -that would be with your two-timing girl who'd probably spend more time with me!

Can I come to your shorehouse-I'd really like to see where shit dwells!!

win you over...hang on let me get you a jar of K and some ky....that should just about do it for some one with class like you!!!!!

as for my two timing girl....dont be jealous that i dont let you slob my knob and service me.

as for my shore house...you'll be the resident fuck doll....admit it you want me and my friends to slam you repeatedly in our drunken stupors...hey maybe we can even put on some afro wigs and do the running man to bring back some memories for you

Any wig on you would be an improvement!!

Nah I doubt Petey K would ever let you disrespect me -

You know you have some confidence , I mean you get laid for the first time in 26 years -last summer and now you think your a playuh

Well play with this-I'd abuse you so bad you'd cry for me to put an end to your miserable existence, you'd break down and cry!-oh no wait a second that already happen--Oh no tears its a such a waste of good suffering!

so I'll see you tonite, you'll be in your usual spot at one of hte crackhotels on 1&9 trying to proposition a date for your weekend. You know every door man needs a groupie I'm sure one of those gers with no teeth can suck your dick for free admission!

lol how cute..no wig for me babe....bald and beautiful. you told me so yourself...of course youd never admit it to cp you need to upkeep that cunt image of yours.

as for disresepcting you...gang banging a 35 year old would be a blessing for you...you know you need a good dicking....its been what 2 days.LOL

as for getting laid for the first time in 26 years....I guess Im not as cool as youfucking over 100 guys in 35 years. Keep them legsopen sweetie...your next apointment is due to pay the rent soon.

your abuse and mind fuck capabilities or lack there of are mediocre at best...even a psych major cant get in my head....nor would you want to. TRUST ME. My head is fucked almost as bad as yours...I think thats where your attraction for me omes from.

Yeah You'll see me tonight at the crack motel where you work so i can get my rocks off and blast some baby batter on your once pretty now wrinkly old face and you can make your $50 towards your vacation.

as for my groupies...Well youre the leader of my fan club we see this by your posts ode to the great kosta p.

Later Gator!!!!!!!!

Baby batter-now thats spoken like a true cum guzzler himself!

sounds like your so sexually frustrated you fucka hole in the wall-then again practice makes perfect for you!

You really should let our viewers know the truth-STALKER!

I mean your right I do have feelings for you I don't just call the cops on just anyone!

35 and wrinkled no -Sin has you sweating like a ger trying to read I"m better than half the bitches my age I made your head turn like the excorcist! :chop:

Baby batter-now thats spoken like a true cum guzzler himself!

sounds like your so sexually frustrated you fucka hole in the wall-then again practice makes perfect for you!

You really should let our viewers know the truth-STALKER!

I mean your right I do have feelings for you I don't just call the cops on just anyone!

35 and wrinkled no -Sin has you sweating like a ger trying to read I"m better than half the bitches my age I made your head turn like the excorcist! :chop:

cum guzzler....thats your area of expertise...I mean with them wicked blowjobs and all you MUST be a pro.

as for my sexual frustrations...a hole is a hole whether its you mouth ass or snatch. Ill do any of the 3.

Stalker...LMFAO...dont forget to slide the chain lock on your door. never know who's gonna walk in.

35 and wrinkled....baby....I never sweat....especially old broads that try to pretend theyre young by partying hard at the first sign of trouble!!!

Mid life crisis sweetie?

You need to find yourself a nice younger guy to fuck to make you feel young and desirable again.

But Ill give credit where credit is due....You do have a dope body. Id drop a load in/on you any day!!!!!

My work day is done cupcake....Ill see you later so youcan service your master...till then shut the fuck up and stand in the corner till I tell you im ready.

waste of space...if i am such a waste of space why take your precious time at 35 years old to respond?

as for awaiting your arrival we are handicap accessible so your wheelchair and granny walker will be ok.

as for tempts...when was the last time you were there? Youre washed up old lady admit it.

as for the door....im the dick that you drop to your knees before and offer killer blow jobs to get in for free!!!!!

Later Queen.

EXCUSE ME!! THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN!!!!! BITCH!!!! So why don't you two just get a room and get it over with already!!! :bowdown::bowdown::blah: