Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Ladies ---

lalate

Say you do something rude (not mean, but rude like a big flaking) one night to a guy your interested in.

Do you like when that dude a few days later calls you on that thang you did and says it like it is - he's assertive, not angry but a bit heated, but still respectful?

The other day this chick called me up a few days all cutesy after she did something rude to me a few days before -- so I called her on it in the conversation -- and she knew it was her bad, and admitted it and promised to make it up to me --- and I was assertive, a bit heated but still respectful.

She threw in there a few choice of words and inflections in her voice that you could sense she was getting turned on by me being assertive yet respectful.

I guess heat breeds heat lol.

I guess heat breeds heat lol.

this is a correct statement.....anger is part of the same part of the brain that has to do with sex!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the reasons when u fight with a lover....u coud have that hate sex, that feels so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this is a correct statement.....anger is part of the same part of the brain that has to do with sex!!!!!!!!!! this is one of the reasons when u fight with a lover....u coud have that hate sex, that feels so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hell ya.....Sex after a fight can be fun!!!:hump:

that's what I tell the girls after I chase them down when there by themselves running in the park and I take them in the woods and beat the shit out of them but they still don't stop screaming :confused:

yeah thats fun. but i like it when i am fucking them real hard and then jam it balls deep into their ass and act like it was an accident and they get that look on their face like they been shot in the abdomen.

Ahhh.....Nothing beats a heated argument & your guy/girl pushes you forcefully onto the bed/couch or whatever....rips off all your clothes & fucks the shit out of you.....Angry sex is the best

yeah and than right when it's over, I continue to be mad at you and tell you to make me dinner