Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibe at Spirit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm, ive been told is a good crowd :shaky:

i heard both ways .. good crowd and bad crowd .. personally when i went there once . the crowd had no life .. no vibe . however there were many good looking people ...

so bottom line is .. there is no rule .. i think it might depend on who is going that night

peace

the MASK

so i guess im not missing anything by not going to spirit

i heard both ways .. good crowd and bad crowd .. personally when i went there once . the crowd had no life .. no vibe . however there were many good looking people ...

so bottom line is .. there is no rule .. i think it might depend on who is going that night

peace

the MASK

It depends do you like to stand around and give dirty looks while sipping on your martini. Or do you like to let it all go close your eyes and loose your self in the music. Spirit has a good looking crowd. They have a some what strict door so every one is dress nice. The crowd is better looking than the crowd at Avalon but that does not make it a BETTER crowd. The problem is the place has no vibe.

i dont like standing......i love dancing!!! thats why i miss arc :(

shame on me for not going there on a regular basis :cry:

It depends do you like to stand around and give dirty looks while sipping on your martini. Or do you like to let it all go close your eye and loose your self in the music. Spirit has a good looking crowd. They have a some what strict door so every one is dress nice. The crowd is better looking than the crowd at Avalon but that does not make it a BETTER crowdl. The problem is the place has no vibe. Thank god I know of a few good small spots to dance at during the week because these big clubs suck.

I haven't been to Spirit yet, but I have been to Crobar, and it's the same situation there also: Good looking venue and a nice looking crowd, but too many stuck up people who don't dance for whatever reason.

Instead of complaining about the lack of vibe @ Spirit, I think we need to contribute to it. I will be going there soon and there ain't no way I'm gonna be standing in the corner. I think this place has a lot of potenial. It's already attracting some good talent; if it can also attract a crowd who wants to dance, then it will become the best club in the city.

i duno . but doesnt sound like it .. i am sure Spirit has its followers and they would probably tell u opposite .. again . the best way to find out is to go there yourself and have your own judgement

Peace

the MASK

I haven't been to Spirit yet, but I have been to Crobar, and it's the same situation there also: Good looking venue and a nice looking crowd, but too many stuck up people who don't dance for whatever reason.

Instead of complaining about the lack of vibe @ Spirit, I think we need to contribute to it. I will be going there soon and there ain't no way I'm gonna be standing in the corner. I think this place has a lot of potenial. It's already attracting some good talent; if it can also attract a crowd who wants to dance, then it will become the best club in the city.

lucky .. i like your attitude son .. two thumbs up

Peace

the MASK

you're right......i might go some day but not anytime soon i dont think

i duno . but doesnt sound like it .. i am sure Spirit has its followers and they would probably tell u opposite .. again . the best way to find out is to go there yourself and have your own judgement

Peace

the MASK

Where's the dj vibe posters? lol Anyone going outside of afa? And as far as the vibe (not dj vibe lol) is concerned... It is only as good as the people that go to it. Maybe they need some of you heads to spark it up inside. It can be a place of magic if the dj's were appreciated more definetely.

Peace