Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kind buds

prplhz

Not after that stymie comment

I was just doing that so that he wouldn't move my thread, it would get ignored if it was on the "other" board, this way my Boston peeps can see and maybe assist me in this area...

KAYDUP for President! :makeout:

Ok.......call me crazy if you will.but i for some reason really like to masterbate for other people and let them watch. (Not for just anyone, i aint no hoe lol sheeeeit) but like with my partner at the time or whatever.........like if they r on top of me and kissing me or something.......i like to put my hand down my pants and work my own shit....while they kiss me or nibble on my ears or my neck or whatever they please......all i know is i enjoy it....and my noises drive em wild and helps them to pleasure me even better =)

what do yall think?

Ok.......call me crazy if you will.but i for some reason really like to masterbate for other people and let them watch. (Not for just anyone, i aint no hoe lol sheeeeit) but like with my partner at the time or whatever.........like if they r on top of me and kissing me or something.......i like to put my hand down my pants and work my own shit....while they kiss me or nibble on my ears or my neck or whatever they please......all i know is i enjoy it....and my noises drive em wild and helps them to pleasure me even better =)

what do yall think?

I think that sounds pretty good, does it get you off? Why don't you try have that other person "touch" you in "that" place instead, might be more enjoyable.... :bj:

Alright, i can get you a duce of kind and a twenty sack of yay for 35 if you wanna come down to Fulton Street in Brooklyn.

I don't do yay, but thanks for the offer. And I'm looking for more then a duce, long way to drive gas prices are really high right now :mad:;)