Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is Space 18+ for Tiesto

djdekan

Space is all about having fun, the pretentious atmosphere in most south beach clubs doesn't exist there and I you have a geniune good time, so lets keep it that way . about having a good time. who gives a fuck if there are 18 year olds there for a night, you think there already wasnt (fake IDs). If its that big of a deal then dont fuckin go cry babies. Not like I haven't been asked for rolls, seen people playing with their cell phone lights as glowsticks, and talked to people that were rolling balls there that were all in their 20's. I don't think normal glowsticks are allowed in there BTW

Last 18+ event I was at was PvD at Space during WMC. That was packed beyond recognition. I did what I had to, and went outside to that little grassy area they had set up. It was very difficult to move. Not sure if that was the result of WMC, or the 18+ policy that night though.

Needless to say, 18+ or 21+, the club will be mobbed.

Not for nothing guys but we where once 18 and craved access to clubs such as Space back when we where underage. As a matter of fact the ones that where nice enough to permit us at that age are the ones that will probably stick in our heads for a long time.

Punks have rights too.

omfg are you ppl serious!? It's 18+? Ohh man I'm there. I always complain about being 20 and suffering lol. Oh this is great. Hey guys stop whining. The candy kids and hardcore ravers are in Ft.Lauderdale man wtf. And why are you ppl whining about it being packed?? It's Space, It's Tiesto???

omfg are you ppl serious!? It's 18+? Ohh man I'm there. I always complain about being 20 and suffering lol. Oh this is great. Hey guys stop whining. The candy kids and hardcore ravers are in Ft.Lauderdale man wtf. And why are you ppl whining about it being packed?? It's Space, It's Tiesto???

It's too much sugar....in your case. But you'll figure it out soon enuff. :spin:

Ill be down wit the kiddies...knocking them out on the dancefloor. j/k But I dont do VIP at Space...I NEED to see the DJ. :D

Girl.........I can't even walk into the dance floor. It's too crowded for me.......I've tried it and I can't deal with all those people.

Girl.........I can't even walk into the dance floor. It's too crowded for me.......I've tried it and I can't deal with all those people.

Agreed Meli. There's only so much 'bump' from everyone you can take.

I personally get very irritable to the point of bumping people back with my elbow.

I dont need the hassle. :tongue: