Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Mets fans !!

and thank god you guys are pitching well, your bats are not really doing so well. All of a sudden you guys are the dodgers.What is going on with (I really forget his name) your old short stop that was moved to second but got hurt.

and thank god you guys are pitching well, your bats are not really doing so well. All of a sudden you guys are the dodgers.What is going on with (I really forget his name) your old short stop that was moved to second but got hurt.

Jose Reyes?

yeah thanks that is who. What is his deal? I seem to remember him being somewhat nasty for a young guy.

has lot of talent , but hte body of a 63 yr old has already at age 20 gone down with groin/hamstring problems 3x and bad back few times

and his healing time is pathetic

yeah thanks that is who. What is his deal? I seem to remember him being somewhat nasty for a young guy.

I haven't heard much about him lately, but there were (and still are) a lot of hopes for him. He's been hurt practically all season, and I'm not sure when he's supposed to return. It's a shame though, I really hope he heals and recovers soon because the kid has so much potential, and I'd be happy to see him reach it.

• 2 weeks later...
so he blew the game tonight...big deal...he's only human...

I know he's human, the guy has had a stellar career..i've said it b4. Incase u thought i was planning on rubbin it in, u r wrong dude... it went to extra innings..cant pin it on anyone..especially JF. It was a scratch n sniff game, the clutch team wins on a big play.

Just play BIG during the subway series... u cant be the redheaded stepchild in NY.... make a stand :aright:

• 3 weeks later...

yeh tuff spot last night

abreu is like .500 vs Franco lifetime and THome looming on deck

but he got them both out earlier in the series so i guess

Howe just playin the % with lefty vs lefty and it bit him

yeh tuff spot last night

abreu is like .500 vs Franco lifetime and THome looming on deck

but he got them both out earlier in the series so i guess

Howe just playin the % with lefty vs lefty and it bit him

im a diehard met fan but howe makes the worst pitching decisions i have ever seen,,,,,time and time again

• 2 weeks later...
Let this shit die already and worry about your damn underachieving team...geez

well, for starters, the sox arent quite underachieving, its just a stroke of bad luck, worse luck, grady fuckin little, more bad luck and a little georgieboy. true, to an outsider the team may seem underachieving but quite the contrary.

i actually started this thread just as a point of note regarding Johnny boy that he's practically shot..... the mets 'fanz' came out swinging...the rest is pure poetry :)

:laugh:

I was actually just gonna bump this shit again...I mean, I use to stand up for the guy cause I thought he took to much heat but between him and Stanton this is ghetting out of control...they are getting the same rep Benitez use to have and once you get that shit, it's never going away!

Well, I'm hitting up the Mets/Braves game tonight...weather permitting.

:pint:

Oh, Glavine must want to shoot himself by the way