Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Wknd Plans...

there wont be any evening hours, four events saturday, not sure if anyone is going to be on couch patrol... at least im not, im going to be mashed, flippin burgers and kickin it to ugly chicks smellin like smoked pork...

...i'm def looking saturday between 3-5ish...might visit a friend in fort lee first...i want ribs, cheesecake and ample of suds...;)...jk...i'll call u saturday and see what you need me to bring..and dont say nothing or i'll kill you with a spoon...

there wont be any evening hours, four events saturday, not sure if anyone is going to be on couch patrol... at least im not, im going to be mashed, flippin burgers and kickin it to ugly chicks smellin like smoked pork...

aaaaa summmer saturday's gotta love em'

how about saturday~!? call me... let me know ill go buy all the crap tonight then...

ill def swing by..cant eat too much cause i gota help my friend move..and then got a dinner party later that night..but i think its about time i saw the cribo..considerin ur movin out in a month....and the fact that im not under the Kezzler-Ban anymore

yes i might run away... and travel... who knows... i know i dont...

but come on down, i already bought two racks of ribs (4lbs) and have the dry rub already on them, and will be marinating them over night if i get a chance to do the sauce... call me you both have the number tonight i should be around might be in the city not sure whats up yet.. but either way call me and let me know...

the start of the summer, three day weekend and of course the original reason why memorial day was observed was it was supposed to be a day of remembrance for all soldiers who died fighting in wars... and a day where ppl would go and put roses on soldiers and veterans graves... lol that shit is never happening again... could you imagine ppl actually doing this now???