Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex parties

somebitch

LOL, youre all the way in Miami! sounds like there is a freakier scene down there. just how i like it. :bounce:

not sur eif its down here...or if its that ur just talking to a natural freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

ive been to a swingers convention...u want to talk about sex parties!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

nothing like walking into a room and ten couples just going at it and switching up!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

thats entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!:D

it is cool. lots of hotties but a lot of them are not from the US i found. people from all over and its pretty laid back. you can just chill and have a drink or you can meet someone and get it on. i go with my bf and we have a lot of fun. i would definitely recommend going. i never went to an eat in. i cant imagine what that is like considering anything goes at eat out.

it is cool. lots of hotties but a lot of them are not from the US i found. people from all over and its pretty laid back. you can just chill and have a drink or you can meet someone and get it on. i go with my bf and we have a lot of fun. i would definitely recommend going. i never went to an eat in. i cant imagine what that is like considering anything goes at eat out.

Ok I need a chica volunteer to go with me to one of these onelegup events....come on ladies, i'll pay for the night.. :pint:

Do you have to dress in theme?

I know that you have to dress nicely correct?

Do you have to dress in theme?

I know that you have to dress nicely correct?

well you dont have to dress in theme but you have to dress nice. i actually wore jeans to one of the parties and was ok but they dont really like people wearing jeans. i wore a short skirt and open toe heals to the last one with an open back shirt. my bf probably wore jeans though.

a lot of people were dressed in theme & wearing belly dancer type outfits.

well you dont have to dress in theme but you have to dress nice. i actually wore jeans to one of the parties and was ok but they dont really like people wearing jeans. i wore a short skirt and open toe heals to the last one with an open back shirt. my bf probably wore jeans though.

a lot of people were dressed in theme & wearing belly dancer type outfits.

:aright::letsgo::spank::hump::makeout: