Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best tasting protein i've ever had

just wanted to let you guys know that this stuff is absolutely the best tasting protein that i've ever had. it's made by syntrax and the line is called nectar. they have all diff flavors, so far i've just tried one, it's called apple extacy, it is absolutely delicious. it's pretty pricey, about 27 bucks for 2 lbs, but i only use it at work since it's really easy to mix, and i don't have to use a blender. there's no clumping or anything. stuff has the regular 23 grams of protein per serving, no fat, no sugars at all, not sure about the carbs, maybe 2-3 grams. def worth checking out!

I too will support Syntrax line of protein. It is high grade whey isolate, although not as high as VP2 (it is heated, VP2 is not) it also delivers great taste, even mixed with just water (although a Dextrorotatory Glucose supplement makes it even tastier!).

They have a wide variety of flavors from Country Lemonade to Fruit Punch to Vanilla Pie and Green Apple. The protein is fast absorbing and is a good mid-day shake that won't weigh you down.

I too will support Syntrax line of protein. It is high grade whey isolate, although not as high as VP2 (it is heated, VP2 is not) it also delivers great taste, even mixed with just water (although a Dextrorotatory Glucose supplement makes it even tastier!).

They have a wide variety of flavors from Country Lemonade to Fruit Punch to Vanilla Pie and Green Apple. The protein is fast absorbing and is a good mid-day shake that won't weigh you down.

Country Lemonade Protein Shake? Green Apple? wtf?

god, i just stick with fucking vanilla

and i think Myoplex tastes the best of anything i've tried

Guest brwneydtrouble

I happen to like Whey Fruity from Molecular Nutrition. They have a Lemonade and Fruit Punch, the lemonade is great. Especially mixed in with lowfat yogurt, tastes like lemon merengue.