Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are we becoming dirty old men?

DJGaryMatthews

so many young girls now a days, celebrities in particular, are so damn hot. girls like Lindsey Lohan, the olsen twins (i dont think theyre hot, but so many other ppl do. i think they look like alien chimpanzees). and also other girls like Mandy Moore, Kaley Cuoco, Elisha Cuthbert, Mischa Barton. all these chicks are under 21 and HOT!!! u think theyre just lookin better to us b/c we're getting to be old men and young girls excite us? are we becoming that dirty old guy who becomes a regular at the strip club always gettin massages and calling the strippers by their real names? the guy who goes to clubs and sticks out like a sore thumb cuz ur the oldest one there? are we on the road to that inevitability?

so many young girls now a days, celebrities in particular, are so damn hot. girls like Lindsey Lohan, the olsen twins (i dont think theyre hot, but so many other ppl do. i think they look like alien chimpanzees). and also other girls like Mandy Moore, Kaley Cuoco, Elisha Cuthbert, Mischa Barton. all these chicks are under 21 and HOT!!! u think theyre just lookin better to us b/c we're getting to be old men and young girls excite us? are we becoming that dirty old guy who becomes a regular at the strip club always gettin massages and calling the strippers by their real names? the guy who goes to clubs and sticks out like a sore thumb cuz ur the oldest one there? are we on the road to that inevitability?

Who gives a shit, all I know is that I want to bang those young girls your talking about.

The purpose of those girls is to have you guys to like them...why??? because sex sells!!!

I sure hope so............... :bounce: