Clubplanet Nightlife Community

magellanmax appreciation Thread...

As much as I want to smack the shit out of you half the time. You add some much needed life to the sports forum...

As to all who get totally bent out of shape because of his antics... RELAX. It is a message board. And everyone has there own opinion...

Anyway did anyone come up with a place for a New York / Boston Meet up... And a good date.

I need some free drinks... Boston fans are going to be dishing out plenty of freebies... That is my prediction.

As much as I want to smack the shit out of you half the time. You add some much needed life to the sports forum...

As to all who get totally bent out of shape because of his antics... RELAX. It is a message board. And everyone has there own opinion...

Anyway did anyone come up with a place for a New York / Boston Meet up... And a good date.

I need some free drinks... Boston fans are going to be dishing out plenty of freebies... That is my prediction.

i agree element , as passionate as i am a yankee fan and will defend them at the drop of a hat, I have also posted postive things about the rivalry and talked good things about sox players and have traded "respectful" jabs with "knowledgeble" fans like JTK and DJ jonsteph

BUt maggie cant seem to do anything but post falsegfacts and flat out negative shit about anything related to pinstripes

but your right this is an apprecitaion thread ..so CHEERS maggiemax

this bud for you

:laugh: :laugh: I feel damn special. Do I get a prize or better yet, do i get a check ? :laugh2:

If you guys are up to it, we can pick a date at the next yamkee-sox series. Seems like more peeps are inclined to have it at the city. So if you live in the city, you might have a better angle at a decent joint. Not a place where a pint goes for $15 (why am i bitchin anywayz, the yamkees are buying).. but just incase arroyo is pitching on that day... get some place with decent atmosphere/price combo :D God ! I hope the place doesnt get overrun with yamkee fans, i trully wanna go back home in one piece !!

magellan is the superior by definition of being a red sox fan....cheers buddy

we should plan for a place next week to meetup. as for the day, I say we make it a Sunday or a Saturday, Sunday preferably just because it will most likely be during the day and Saturdays people make plans and want to go out or whatever. we'll find a decent place though.

cant wait to start suckin back some free beers!!!

magellan is the superior by definition of being a red sox fan....cheers buddy

we should plan for a place next week to meetup. as for the day, I say we make it a Sunday or a Saturday, Sunday preferably just because it will most likely be during the day and Saturdays people make plans and want to go out or whatever. we'll find a decent place though.

cant wait to start suckin back some free beers!!!

Next weekend is no good for me. I am working Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... :(

My schedule in my new position is crazy... Some weekend I am off, Some I am working. Currently I am on my 8 Days off. Which I have once every 5 weeks. I dont know someone else make some suggestions...

Here's the skinny of it all....

the next yamkee vs sox series doesnt roll around till June 29th which happens to be on a tuesday (at the bronx) and will be running thru july 1st-thursday !! they are all nite games.... being its a weekday, i dont think alot of you cats will be up for it.

The next series starts on July 23rd at 7:05 pm and its on a friday, Saturday 24th at 3:15 pm and closes out on sunday july 25th. Believe it or not, the time of the game has yet to be announced ! They havent even assigned the network carrying the game on sunday, i bet they are hoping for a big rating weekend and cash in. There you go guys, see if you can fit in your work/personal schedule to make this happen.

Here's the skinny of it all....

the next yamkee vs sox series doesnt roll around till June 29th which happens to be on a tuesday (at the bronx) and will be running thru july 1st-thursday !! they are all nite games.... being its a weekday, i dont think alot of you cats will be up for it.

The next series starts on July 23rd at 7:05 pm and its on a friday, Saturday 24th at 3:15 pm and closes out on sunday july 25th. Believe it or not, the time of the game has yet to be announced ! They havent even assigned the network carrying the game on sunday, i bet they are hoping for a big rating weekend and cash in. There you go guys, see if you can fit in your work/personal schedule to make this happen.

Let me know what you guys decide and I'll sticky a SOX-YANKS MEET-UP THREAD for you's.

Soooo much love on CP Sports... woo hooooo :love: