Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello from Detroit!

rcrespo

Hello everyone,

I have made it safe to the land of techno and ford motor vehicles. I went to some little bar/lounge called envy yesterday for a fashion show/pre-movement party. Tonight is when the real fun begins more record shopping and Green light Go! If you need to get a hold of me send me a pm or call me on my mobile.

From The 'D'

Ramon

Hello everyone,

I have made it safe to the land of techno and ford motor vehicles. I went to some little bar/lounge called envy yesterday for a fashion show/pre-movement party. Tonight is when the real fun begins more record shopping and Green light Go! If you need to get a hold of me send me a pm or call me on my mobile.

From The 'D'

Ramon

I hope you are well taken care of in my home state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woo hooo party it up! Can't wait for the reviews!!!

yo i was out at that envy spot

my man mike clark was spinnin that party

detroit was off the meter

had a crazy good time... met up with a lot of my peoples... saw a lot of good shows

highlights for the demf were the amp fiddler and tortured soul shows

definitely special!

and the afterparties were too much

didnt get home til 6 each morning...

hope anyone else who went had a safe and enjoyable time

peace

yo i was out at that envy spot

my man mike clark was spinnin that party

envy was quite a nice little place :)

detroit was off the meter

had a crazy good time... met up with a lot of my peoples... saw a lot of good shows

highlights for the demf were the amp fiddler and tortured soul shows

definitely special!

and the afterparties were too much

didnt get home til 6 each morning...

hope anyone else who went had a safe and enjoyable time

peace

afterparties went till 7 or 730 for me.

i had an amazing time .. i just hope the city can support it and it can happen again next year. I think the Underground Stage (+31/313) wiped the floor with everything else. I'll write a proper review after work today but hilights for me were the following.

Joris Voorn (Live) @ Underground Stage

Yel 2 @ Saint Andrews (Speedy J vs Liebing , Mathew Jonson (Live) , and Biosphere Live, and the Untitled guys (Derek Plasiako and Mathew Dear)

After Dark @ City Club (Stacey Pullen *someone book him here now! he's on fire!!!*, Francois K *who ended with Windchime!!!* and one of the people behind Techno itself Derrick May *who wiped the floor with everyone*

Stacey Pullen closed the Underground Stage on Monday and it was awesome and one of the last songs were Timeline - Return of the Dragons *note this one kids its gonna be masssive* I must have heard it atleast 4 or 5 times at the festival.

DJ Nova from Miami ripped the Music Institute tent up as well and Ron Trent

delivered a Haciendaesque set on Saturday night.

Run Stop Restore party on Monday was just crazy entering through an exit sign and seeing very little lighting and just hearing the most fucked up twisted mindfuck music. I will be brining this to Miami *I just gotta learn to mix first ;)* midnight until late. late until later.

I'm fuckin tired but im inspired so watch out!!!

PS: The record stores up there fuckin kick ass.

DEEEEEEEEEETROIT!!!

envy was quite a nice little place :)

afterparties went till 7 or 730 for me.

i had an amazing time .. i just hope the city can support it and it can happen again next year. I think the Underground Stage (+31/313) wiped the floor with everything else. I'll write a proper review after work today but hilights for me were the following.

Joris Voorn (Live) @ Underground Stage

Yel 2 @ Saint Andrews (Speedy J vs Liebing , Mathew Jonson (Live) , and Biosphere Live, and the Untitled guys (Derek Plasiako and Mathew Dear)

After Dark @ City Club (Stacey Pullen *someone book him here now! he's on fire!!!*, Francois K *who ended with Windchime!!!* and one of the people behind Techno itself Derrick May *who wiped the floor with everyone*

Stacey Pullen closed the Underground Stage on Monday and it was awesome and one of the last songs were Timeline - Return of the Dragons *note this one kids its gonna be masssive* I must have heard it atleast 4 or 5 times at the festival.

DJ Nova from Miami ripped the Music Institute tent up as well and Ron Trent

delivered a Haciendaesque set on Saturday night.

Run Stop Restore party on Monday was just crazy entering through an exit sign and seeing very little lighting and just hearing the most fucked up twisted mindfuck music. I will be brining this to Miami *I just gotta learn to mix first ;)* midnight until late. late until later.

I'm fuckin tired but im inspired so watch out!!!

PS: The record stores up there fuckin kick ass.

DEEEEEEEEEETROIT!!!

HOLY SHIT! I'm going home in JULY... I might have to make the 1.5 hour drive to DETROIT and check these clubs out!!

WOO HOOO PISTONS! :pint:

HOLY SHIT! I'm going home in JULY... I might have to make the 1.5 hour drive to DETROIT and check these clubs out!!

WOO HOOO PISTONS! :pint:

There's a minimize to maximize party July 4th @ Tastefest? afterparty somewhere else im sure. Hawtin and company should be great. I would go but I'm already going to Austin , TX with some friends. :)

Places to check out are Saint Andrews (wicked!!!) , City Club and Envy. :)

There's a minimize to maximize party July 4th @ Tastefest? afterparty somewhere else im sure. Hawtin and company should be great. I would go but I'm already going to Austin , TX with some friends. :)

Places to check out are Saint Andrews (wicked!!!) , City Club and Envy. :)

Thinking Saint Andrews then for sure.. shit maybe all three...

thanks for the info Ramon...

I go home july 15th for my 10-yr class reunion (ouch!) :pint:

Thinking Saint Andrews then for sure.. shit maybe all three...

thanks for the info Ramon...

I go home july 15th for my 10-yr class reunion (ouch!) :pint:

Saint Andrews was amazing for real ... the shelter might as well be a dungeon, but the music down there rocked. Minimal clickity boom bleepy stuff on a real system.

Saint Andrews was amazing for real ... the shelter might as well be a dungeon, but the music down there rocked. Minimal clickity boom bleepy stuff on a real system.

I've heard that about the shelter... lol

I love dungeon-type places.... hmmmmmm :)

Your two hours away from from Toronto. I say you grab your passport and hit up Toronto for a bit.

Awesome place !!!!!!

Check out club "Guvernment"

:bounce:

Yeah I heard Toronto is great as well as Montreal *oh how I wish I could go to Mutek this weekend*

Guvernment , Bowa (sp?) , and Dox (sp?) are supposed to be great. :)

Your two hours away from from Toronto. I say you grab your passport and hit up Toronto for a bit.

Awesome place !!!!!!

Check out club "Guvernment"

:bounce:

Toronto is not just 2 hours away from Detroit, more like 5 hours. Canada is a big freakin country. but Windor is cool.

Toronto is not just 2 hours away from Detroit, more like 5 hours. Canada is a big freakin country. but Windor is cool.

Exactly... Windsor is 45 minutes - 1 hr. from detroit..

I'm going to be in FLINT town most of the time - and three days in West Branch..

Hoping to check out detroit either thursday or friday night....

:pint:

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

I'M GONNA GO SEE HAWTIN WHILE I'M IN LOS ANGELES NEXT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce:

im so tempted to catch a flight to nyc next weekend and see the whole m_nus crew :(

im quite jealous of your LA outing. I'm sure he will deliver and magda will play some acid bleepy funk for dat ass.