Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Someone Tell This Board Why Kul Junkee ...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it wasn't even cjs fault, yet you had to act like trailer park trash.. MD, i hope you understand, come oct, your options for staying in the club biz all are going bye bye...

Your mouth and your attitude have ruined you in this town, every major jock and player doesn't like you. You have business skills on par with koky's photoshop skills... I knew the reason why it wasn't on there, but I don't work for cj, but a simple email would have done the trick, not some public bashing designed to draw attention. it's called low rent.

Atleast have the respect to go on their board and post about it. dade county always comes through with people who have no skills.

it's going to suck when crobar, dade and lp, pull out a list of djs, and they divide them up, then sobe is really over and you and privilage have no chance. oct is right around the corner, and none of the new clubs want some cheesy deep house, spanish speaking only latin america fag fest.

btw, what ever come back you have, I won't read it, but know this, the big boys are laughing at you, and can't wait to crush you. this isn't argentina, welcome to American Capitalism...

good luck

For the records ...

Yeah right, Clubplanet only WISHES it could be as good as cj.

This site is so jealous, it won't even let you write out the site's full name. How juvenile

So much higher class than the crap that's on here

did you join cp just to write those few words?

it wasn't even cjs fault, yet you had to act like trailer park trash.. MD, i hope you understand, come oct, your options for staying in the club biz all are going bye bye...

Your mouth and your attitude have ruined you in this town, every major jock and player doesn't like you. You have business skills on par with koky's photoshop skills... I knew the reason why it wasn't on there, but I don't work for cj, but a simple email would have done the trick, not some public bashing designed to draw attention. it's called low rent.

Atleast have the respect to go on their board and post about it. dade county always comes through with people who have no skills.

it's going to suck when crobar, dade and lp, pull out a list of djs, and they divide them up, then sobe is really over and you and privilage have no chance. oct is right around the corner, and none of the new clubs want some cheesy deep house, spanish speaking only latin america fag fest.

btw, what ever come back you have, I won't read it, but know this, the big boys are laughing at you, and can't wait to crush you. this isn't argentina, welcome to American Capitalism...

good luck

:rofl:

you must of had no friends in your childhood.

LOL@Saleen how weak! almost as pathetic as the club owners that pander to you, as though you have some influence. your yesterday's news. your passion for the scene is transparent at best; basically only as good as your next comp. Marco could give you a few good lessons in passion and tenacity. Marco is genuine, your a fool. to ignorant to recognize your own idiocy, but damn entertaining to see unravel.

good luck

saleen , from everything you write you obviously feel threatened by hispanics and as you call em "niggas" .. you being a bouncer or whatever wont save you from an asswhoopen (cause you would definately recieve one) if you ever said any negative shit like that around niggas or as you call us hispanics .. i honestly never take anything you say or do or whatever seriously cause everything to me on here is just for fun and dont mean much to me "BUT" a good time ... but the shit you are talkin now seriously is out of pure hatred and definately doesnt seem to be playing around .. what im trying to say is .. if you really have a problem with niggas or us spicks on here .. dont be a pussy and say what you have to say in their face ... we all know that wont happen .. cause all the people who went to your clubs where you bounced at were just little whimpy whiteboys that didnt know how to fight anyways ..and you are scared of hispanics or niggas ... cause as i recall the only guy on here you "WERE" willing to say anything to or wanna beat up was bling .. as a matter of fact im willing to bet my balls you never even bounced in your life to begin with anyways so what the fuck am i talkin about? so please go back to ko*****kie and stay there .. cause if you are gonna bring your hatred and racism on here atleast back it up and dont hide behind your pc...

marcos is a great guy and has helped the scene very much and everyone i know loves the fucking guy .. and here you come talkin shit and making racial comments to him .. wtf ? you in my opinion are a pussy and a shit eater and dont deserve any respect from anyone on here to begin with ...and please dont respond to this on here .. if you have any other issue or negative comments especially if its with me, please do it personally ... im a hard guy to piss off.. but your racial shit has gone too far and you putting down anyone thats not your fuckin race is a load of shit and i wont take that shit .. especially from a punk bitch that doesnt have the balls to back shit up .. so if you decide you wanna keep up with the racial shit against a race that OBVIOUSLY has more balls than you .. be prepared to face the consequences and get the beat down of your life .. thank you have a nice day :)

:(

So sad how much hatred is in the Saleen....

Oh well, what goes around, comes around.......

Yes it is,ive never seen anything like this before,someone who constantly is putting other races down.I work hard all day then I come home and surf CP and most posts from Saleen are mostly about spics this niggas that.We get the picture mofo,you obviously dont like other races if not your own. I dont take anything on here seriously but your shyt is tiring as fuck. Instead of coming in here and discuss about good shyt,he has to take it to another level.Oh well like Eric said whats goes around comes around.

Saleen de mierda, let me tell you something about loyalty and true love for music. Marco, whom I met a couple of years ago is not only a bastion for our underground scene, but even more importantly a true gentleman. By disrespecting him in the way you just have, you have no business showing your hangin' flabby beer belly around our beloved scene, unless you are looking for loks of repulsion and the eventual drink in the face or shirt (you fear me so much that you wouldn't know how to react to my aggression)...you are a parasite and so are the stupid cokehead-pimp-club owners that rely on your oh-so-boring-nerdy-elaborated reviews to hype their often boring and cheesy parties, obviously they have no idea of how un-popular you are.

One time I actually read one of your reviews and I could tell right away that you are what's considered a "DJ Cocksucker"...you actually have a homosexual attraction to male djs and that's a fact, you are nothing but a groupie who adds nothing to the equation...a delusional paranoid who thinks that Djs care if you review their sets or not, please...let e break he news for you, you are gay...it shows on your homo-erotic way of writing...I'm not a homophobic at all, I have lots of gay friends...I rather have openly gay friends (men and women) than an in-the-closet bitter son of a bitch like you for an aquaintance...you suck!

You have dissed someone who's beloved by a whole scene, you've basicly disrespected a whole scene...Miami's underground scene, I hope you understand that your words just might catch up with you one of these days.

As posted on an earlier thread by yours truly...Saleen, you are a major asshole and a comp-whore...the lowest kind of clubber there is...the un-clubber.

good luck

i just hope you're man enough to say all this bs in person to marcos face....or kokys ,leo ,funk ,me or any other latin or "nigga" here.....ill sure be waiting for that moment.

i just hope you're man enough to say all this bs in person to marcos face....or kokys ,leo ,funk ,me or any other latin or "nigga" here.....ill sure be waiting for that moment.

he won't because he is a pussy.

I need to bring this thread back to what it is ...

I hope we get an answer as to why this happened ... and would be fair enuff to know it won't happen again. For the sake of ALL clubbers in this city, me included.

It is not advertising for P:M Sessions what I'm asking here. Not even fair treatment. This changed ever since P:M Sessions left Nerve and was further evident when we had a written argument on this same message board in December. A private entity is allowed to determine their course of activity.

It is avoiding misinformation. How can Ted's, Bash, Honey (no longer in existance) be listed and Privilege not?

From Saleen's answer, knowing why, I can only say I hope your hint answer ain't true.

One thing is to avoid coverage ... another to not recognize an establishment among the nitelife in this city. Imagine if the Yellow Pages were doing so? It becomes worrysome being an unbiassed EDM music portal. Furtheremore, Privilege is supporting with their $$ the own existance of CJ.

Lets forget about Saleen please. Enuff is enuff. If it was a mistake at print ... ratify it and make sure it DOES NOT happen again. If the intention is to omit for other issues ... is time people in the wider scale know.

Blurriness in this issue will hurt the scene.

MD

Guest saleen351
I need to bring this thread back to what it is ...

I hope we get an answer as to why this happened ... and would be fair enuff to know it won't happen again. For the sake of ALL clubbers in this city, me included.

It is not advertising for P:M Sessions what I'm asking here. Not even fair treatment. This changed ever since P:M Sessions left Nerve and was further evident when we had a written argument on this same message board in December. A private entity is allowed to determine their course of activity.

It is avoiding misinformation. How can Ted's, Bash, Honey (no longer in existance) be listed and Privilege not?

From Saleen's answer, knowing why, I can only say I hope your hint answer ain't true.

One thing is to avoid coverage ... another to not recognize an establishment among the nitelife in this city. Imagine if the Yellow Pages were doing so? It becomes worrysome being an unbiassed EDM music portal. Furtheremore, Privilege is supporting with their $$ the own existance of CJ.

Lets forget about Saleen please. Enuff is enuff. If it was a mistake at print ... ratify it and make sure it DOES NOT happen again. If the intention is to omit for other issues ... is time people in the wider scale know.

Blurriness in this issue will hurt the scene.

MD

why don't you put to the rest the rumors you got fired from Privilage last night?

Or are you going to omit that? Blurriness in this issue will hurt the scene.

marcos u da man... and what youve done for the EDM scene in miami, need not be explained. I enjoyed every time I came out to Privilege for a PM sessions event, and will continue to support ur party wherever it may be.