Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do not......

blendprod

come to the beach this weekend...this shit its getting nasty.......fights are erupting,people its getting arrested,spinning rims everywhere,phat bass,eastzidekillaz,ruffriders....

im all holed up at my store with my bulletproof ready.... :gang::gang:

FO SHIZZLEE!!!!!!

if i dont post every hour please call 911!!!!

come to the beach this weekend...this shit its getting nasty.......fights are erupting,people its getting arrested,spinning rims everywhere,phat bass,eastzidekillaz,ruffriders....

FO SHIZZLEE!!!!!!

Is it really that bad? I am supposed to be out there tonite . . .

FO SHIZZLEE!!!!!!

I KNOW I JUST CAME FROM THERE ..AND ALL I GOTTA SAY IS

BREAK YOSELF NIGGA !! BREAK YOSELF !!

:gang::chainsaw::biggun:

you know what's funny is that I put that on my mass mail out for this saturday... :laugh:

here's a preview of what I sent out...

SPACE

A Memorial Weekend Saturday…

It’s memorial weekend! Fair warning: Listen to your parents & STAY AWAY FROM THE BEACH! The Beach will be invaded by tourists! & I mean INVADED! But the tru Miami locals who stay in town, know where to go for a good local party that keeps things as they are every other weekend! Real of course! and that’s Space…

Party safe, Party away from the Beach. Don’t say I didn’t warn ya…

That's just a piece of the email I sent to the recepients on my database. They can't say I didn't warn them... ;)

Guest saleen351

when i'm at the ATM i'm not looking over my shoulder for the media, I'm not worried Mike Wallace will jack me, I'M WORRIED ABOUT NIGGAS!!!!!!!!

when i'm at the ATM i'm not looking over my shoulder for the media, I'm not worried Mike Wallace will jack me, I'M WORRIED ABOUT NIGGAS!!!!!!!!

:laugh: funny thing is you are one of those that would be like a scared rat if you were released in that crowd :laugh: let alone say anything like that :laugh: its kool sitting at a computer and typing all bad ass n shit :laugh:

miami_beach(med-wide).jpg

HIP-HOPPERS NOT WELCOME IN MIAMI BEACH: Especially this weekend. Just ask Luther Campbell.

(May. 28, 2004) *It may or may not be outright racism, but the Miami Beach police department is not hiding the fact that it is not too fond of hip-hoppers gettin' their party freak on over the Memorial Day Weekend in their fair city.

The Miami Herald is reporting that The American Civil Liberties Union wants to meet with Miami Beach leaders to discuss the city's treatment of hundreds of thousands of hip-hop revelers on the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

"There are some very serious problems down there in terms of there are some substantial differences in the way other events are treated,'' said King Downing, the ACLU's national coordinator of the Campaign Against Racial Profiling.

"We're looking at what could be racial profiling by police in terms of surveillance, and with city officials a different kind of racial profiling in terms of how organized events are being treated.''

The city says the Memorial Day weekend is different because it draws upwards of 200,000 people and requires a different response than other holidays.

''We have seen what happens when there isn't adequate controls or police presence in place,'' said police spokesman Bobby Hernandez. "You see chaos, like we did in 2001. It's better to be over-prepared and have the luxury of being able to downsize,'' he told the Herald.

Yep, in 2001, hundreds of thousands of hip-hoppers wanted to be down and headed to Miami Beach on Memorial Day weekend, drawn by word-of-mouth and e-mail publicity. The group's size caught the city off-guard and ended with hundreds of well-publicized arrests.

Last year, the city was "ready," with some 510 officers. Some wore riot gear and the force drew criticism from minority groups and others who said it was excessive and resembled a "police state.''

Wonder what they'll say this year, because the police presence will increase to at least 540.

Rapper Luther Campbell is one of the voices complaining the loudest to ACLU officials. He says his Umoja Festival, the only official outdoor event during the weekend, faces heavy restrictions that are not applied to other public events, like Art Deco Weekend.

Campbell says the city makes him cut off alcohol sales at 7 PM he's required to pay a large fee to the police department.

''They strip my event to nothing and basically force me to have nothing but an arts and crafts show in the middle of an urban music weekend,'' Campbell said. "They aren't working with us to give these people a place to go, and that's the trouble,'' he added. "The only activity they're putting on over there is more and more policing.''

Well Luke, it's clear to us that they just don't want a "certain element" in their fair city. And they're making it very obvious.

miami_beach(med-wide).jpg

HIP-HOPPERS NOT WELCOME IN MIAMI BEACH: Especially this weekend. Just ask Luther Campbell.

(May. 28, 2004) *It may or may not be outright racism, but the Miami Beach police department is not hiding the fact that it is not too fond of hip-hoppers gettin' their party freak on over the Memorial Day Weekend in their fair city.

The Miami Herald is reporting that The American Civil Liberties Union wants to meet with Miami Beach leaders to discuss the city's treatment of hundreds of thousands of hip-hop revelers on the upcoming Memorial Day weekend.

"There are some very serious problems down there in terms of there are some substantial differences in the way other events are treated,'' said King Downing, the ACLU's national coordinator of the Campaign Against Racial Profiling.

"We're looking at what could be racial profiling by police in terms of surveillance, and with city officials a different kind of racial profiling in terms of how organized events are being treated.''

The city says the Memorial Day weekend is different because it draws upwards of 200,000 people and requires a different response than other holidays.

''We have seen what happens when there isn't adequate controls or police presence in place,'' said police spokesman Bobby Hernandez. "You see chaos, like we did in 2001. It's better to be over-prepared and have the luxury of being able to downsize,'' he told the Herald.

Yep, in 2001, hundreds of thousands of hip-hoppers wanted to be down and headed to Miami Beach on Memorial Day weekend, drawn by word-of-mouth and e-mail publicity. The group's size caught the city off-guard and ended with hundreds of well-publicized arrests.

Last year, the city was "ready," with some 510 officers. Some wore riot gear and the force drew criticism from minority groups and others who said it was excessive and resembled a "police state.''

Wonder what they'll say this year, because the police presence will increase to at least 540.

Rapper Luther Campbell is one of the voices complaining the loudest to ACLU officials. He says his Umoja Festival, the only official outdoor event during the weekend, faces heavy restrictions that are not applied to other public events, like Art Deco Weekend.

Campbell says the city makes him cut off alcohol sales at 7 PM he's required to pay a large fee to the police department.

''They strip my event to nothing and basically force me to have nothing but an arts and crafts show in the middle of an urban music weekend,'' Campbell said. "They aren't working with us to give these people a place to go, and that's the trouble,'' he added. "The only activity they're putting on over there is more and more policing.''

Well Luke, it's clear to us that they just don't want a "certain element" in their fair city. And they're making it very obvious.

:bowdown::bowdown:

ME PERSONALLY AS A BUSSINES OWNER....I DONT WANT ANY OF THOSE MOFO'S TO COME BACK AGAIN...I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RACIAL PROFILING .IT HURTS MY BIZ...THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE ,THEY DISRESPECT EVERY PERSON AROUND THEM,THEY TRASH EVERY PLACE,THEY DONT SPEND MONEY...NUFF SAID!!!

Ain't against the law to walk the streets. Besides, remember that it's the tourists that keep all the places you love open and allow you to get in free to all the clubs all year.

its against the law to walk or stand in the middle of the street with open containers(drinks),its against the law throwing 50000000000000000000 flyers everywhere and trashing the streets,and youre wrong about these tourists they dont spend and they keep the really good$$$$$ tourists away from miami beach during these weekend's.

I'll agree with Blend here. Right out out the window I can see just unbridled ghetto-ness already setting in. It isn't racial profiling either, cause I see Latinos and white folk acting just as bad.

The police are responding appropriately....

Blend, where is your store located?

I'll agree with Blend here. Right out out the window I can see just unbridled ghetto-ness already setting in. It isn't racial profiling either, cause I see Latinos and white folk acting just as bad.

The police are responding appropriately....

Blend, where is your store located?

8th between ocean drive and collins......wet willies building....i've been dealing with this shit for 5 years, i know all the issues.

I'm going to walk down to Ocean drive right now, completely un-armed and un-armored, if I don't post back in 30 minutes then you can safely assume that I'm either dead, or that I've decided to become one of them... wish me luck!