Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do not......

blendprod

Guest saleen351
:laugh: funny thing is you are one of those that would be like a scared rat if you were released in that crowd :laugh: let alone say anything like that :laugh: its kool sitting at a computer and typing all bad ass n shit :laugh:

I was a bouncer in a city where it was public policy not to let any blacks into the clubs. Me and hog have seen it all, and done it all with the worst crowd possible, niggas, frat boys, rednecks, jar heads, etc. I beat these fuckers up every night of the week. Blacks all have one thing in common when they fight, THEY NEVER WILL SQUARE UP ONE ON ONE. Whereas a jar head will take on crew by him self.

Koky have you ever been to jermone ave late at night? Do you know where jermone ave is? How about Newark in the drag racing scene at night?

You know nothing of me or about me.

when i'm at the ATM i'm not looking over my shoulder for the media, I'm not worried Mike Wallace will jack me, I'M WORRIED ABOUT NIGGAS!!!!!!!!

Chris Rock is da man!!!!

and even he would be appalled at the beach this weekend

lol... I know more about you than you do yourself.

and your still a pussy.

but even I will admit, there is no wining with that crowd. You fight as an individual and you are going to lose.

I almost ran over (yeah I was driving, fucking miracle, huh?) a shit load of chickenheads at every turn, and the brothers that love them, too. Thank god for window tint.

On the upside, it's a free show to those of us who are into sportbikes...everywhere I looked, Yamaha R1s (my dream bike), 'Busas, wannabes on Hondas, and a few Hog drivers.

I was a bouncer in a city where it was public policy not to let any blacks into the clubs. Me and hog have seen it all, and done it all with the worst crowd possible, niggas, frat boys, rednecks, jar heads, etc. I beat these fuckers up every night of the week. Blacks all have one thing in common when they fight, THEY NEVER WILL SQUARE UP ONE ON ONE. Whereas a jar head will take on crew by him self.

Koky have you ever been to jermone ave late at night? Do you know where jermone ave is? How about Newark in the drag racing scene at night?

here we go again with the bouncer story...stfu!!!!

here we go again with the bouncer story...stfu!!!!

I know...the story-telling technique is hilarious "I was a bouncer at a city..." it sounds like "once upon a time in a deep dark forest..."

Lies and the lying liars that tell them...

Nothing like saying Bienvienido (sp?) a Miami like a good "cap in yo azz". I have to work at the Cleve this whole weekend, though they are charging a hefty cover, with MTV and Def Jams throwing the parties both today and tomorrow I am sure I am going to see enough gold tooth wearing, ghettoness to last me a lifetime. Yesterday I seriously was going to kick someone's ass and I know today is going to be worse with me working from 5-1. How many years has Memorial Day been like this?