Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Tonight...

CrzyC

Thanks for tne tip Crazyc, I had an amazing time. Got there at around 12am, no problems getting in. My friend Macarena got us all in, she's friends with DJ-Q and was on his list, smooth entrance. Before I went to Nerve a bunch of friends and I got together at my friends Carlos apartment and then headed out there, Laliux was also in the mix.

I'm sorry, nut I'm the abesent-minded reviewer, meaning, I don't know who the hell was up on the decks, all I know is i didn't stop dancing for 4 hours straight. Malibu and coke was in full effect as well as a very cool group of people to hang out, we all had an amazing time.

I danced my as offf!!! Did I mention I dance my ass off? Well, to clear any doubt...I dance my ass off!!! Incredible performances by all DJs, there was everything to grab yourself from, very eclectic, listener friendly sets.

It was very nice to see Sobeton and Miryam, sweet people...thanks Tons for the drink, I appreciate it.

I'm definitively going back soon, all my friends were really satisfied with the music and the vibe...you finally fixed the air conditioner guys!!! (what a difference) Ily had grown appart form Nerve due discomfort and problems with theinfrastructure...I'm glad to bring up the fact the Cowan and company seems to have taken care of all issues, the club flies like a lear jet...way to go guys, keep it up!!!

peace yo!

FUNK :cool:

Glad you had a good time oh funky one! I was afraid of the traffic and crowd so I went on over to Seven and had a KICK ASS time there. Sunday nights are Nerve are the best but i never get to go since I live and work In boca. :(

Funk....when am I gonna see you again!??!?!?!?!?!

had an awesome time, music was nothing special but still good, ladies were out in full force and so did all the party animals....left at 4:45 and the club was still packed.....hightlight of the night was when Cue dropped samples of "I am Rick James biatch" while building up a song. classic! :hat:

...and I don't know where Funk was cuz the A/C was not working at all....the place is too damn hot when it's full to capacity. :biggrin:

Glad you had a good time oh funky one! I was afraid of the traffic and crowd so I went on over to Seven and had a KICK ASS time there. Sunday nights are Nerve are the best but i never get to go since I live and work In boca. :(

Funk....when am I gonna see you again!??!?!?!?!?!

I thought I was going to see you last nite, hopefully soon? :)

had an awesome time, music was nothing special but still good, ladies were out in full force and so did all the party animals....left at 4:45 and the club was still packed.....hightlight of the night was when Cue dropped samples of "I am Rick James biatch" while building up a song. classic! :hat:

...and I don't know where Funk was cuz the A/C was not working at all....the place is too damn hot when it's full to capacity. :biggrin:

"I'm Rick james bitch!!!" but of course!!!! That shit was awesome...I called him "Q" sorry DJ Cue...;)

Well, the AC was blowing like a Riccola commercial right by the bar...yup, it was like being at the french alps...although LLaliux, you definitively got a point...it was hot as hell where we were hangin' and at the dancefloor too...amazing what Malibu and coke will do to you pickiness...I was like THIS IS PERRRRFECT!!!! :)

If I would have known this I would have stayed at work a little and met up with you guys. I was uber tired so I went all the way to my friend's house in Hallendale. I got Tony's message this morning. Oh well, come tomorrow I will be able to just stroll over there whenever. Glad you guys had fun.