Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everybody's weekend?

Mine went eh>?! it was otay.. i missed VC and DT :(

I didn't go to the shore at all.

My car wouldn't start AGAIN...Fuckin' Jetta sucks nuts.

other than that it was otay.. made the best of it.. had a few close friends and family come over n BBQ at the back yard with a new grill we just got from Home Depot.

Went to Platinum on Friday, which wasn't too bad.. it was good DJ Davis G and Mark Amatucci were great!

they are both good at what they do, both have different style and preferences.

So i didn't do much drinking or "partying' just played chess at the back yard :)

Mine was fun too... Friday was Victor and Danny, which i thought was alot of fun. My leg muscles are still hurting from dancing so much!

gambitx, don't worry, July 4th is quickly approaching and the cox and dt party should be insane!

I was in the city for a alot of the time helping my friend move, and I went to a bbq yesturday.

I was kinda curious about Belmar this weekend, :shaky: but I couldn't make it down.

did the jersey shore thing. how was dt and victor btw, did they pack the place? i was really set on going, until i found out it was like 35 bucks. you know you're in trouble when clubs start charging that much for city djs, i'll pay that for pvd or tiesto, but for dt, who i could have seen at arc for 15, i dont' think so.

anyway, had a blast at seaside though, despite the fact that it was ridiculous. going to seaside is like that moped joke, it's all fun and games until your friends see you there, haha. but it was awesome, it was like being at a guido theme party and everyone was trying to top the next guy. im def breaking out my capris for next weekend and doing it full jersey style. tempts was hot though, the music was tight.

did the jersey shore thing. how was dt and victor btw, did they pack the place? i was really set on going, until i found out it was like 35 bucks. you know you're in trouble when clubs start charging that much for city djs, i'll pay that for pvd or tiesto, but for dt, who i could have seen at arc for 15, i dont' think so.

anyway, had a blast at seaside though, despite the fact that it was ridiculous. going to seaside is like that moped joke, it's all fun and games until your friends see you there, haha. but it was awesome, it was like being at a guido theme party and everyone was trying to top the next guy. im def breaking out my capris for next weekend and doing it full jersey style. tempts was hot though, the music was tight.

Yeah it was packed, but still enough room to dance. I know, I was debating going or not just because of the money, but i gave myself the "you only live once" speech and decided to go anyway. I love Roxy as a venue and I really wanted to hear DT there.

I'm kind of bummed i didn't make it down to the shore this weekend. Glad tempts was fun. :) I wanted to go to Belmar sooo bad. The funny thing is that I work at a high school and the kids are always talking about Belmar...I know its only a matter of time before I see some of my kids there (and i obvioulsy completely don't want to run into them). if they saw me they'd be like :jawdrop: .... :laugh:

I will pay $40 or even $100 for BOTH Calderone and DT

It was NOT packed at all

Lots of Room to Dance

In My Opinion, DT is "one" of the Greatest - No question, about IT.

On a side note, I will ONLY pay $4 (Four American Dollars) for PVD or TIESTO

Best weekend ever.

Friday Ken Ishii at Volume tore it up, amazing venue amazing set.

Saturday was the icing on the cake, Christian Smith tore it up at Avalon and we even got to chill in the booth with him n cheer on the crowd downstairs, imma miss him so much n wish him the best in Barcelona.

Sunday Fahrenheight was alright, the music was actually good but sucks the turn out wasn't, sucks for the ppl who threw the party.

I went to the Hamptons, specifically Tavern, on Sun. JP was great. Sylver sang "All this time" it was incredible. At one point Jonathan played a fucked up satanic sounding song which totally altered my mood and state of mind, and we just had to leave, my fucking ears were bleeding from this track, it was AWFULLLLLLLLLLLL!! But for the most part he rocked. Anyone else go? What'd ya think???

i had a wonderful weekend! i was down in DC partying it up with my girl friends, went shopping, and had a biggg BBQ...what more can you ask for? :D sorry i missed Christian Smith!! sounds like he was awesome. I really wanted to see Calderone & DT too, but oh well...i'll catch them next time.

yes....Kim stole the vibe from Avalon on Friday...I had to work twice as hard to keep it going LOL

anyhow...my weekend was really nice (due in part to beautiful weather)

Fri - at Avalon

Sat - just chilled with a few friends in SOHO and Easy Village

Sun - great day at Central Park - so many people just relaxing - it was fun just being there with a friend and walk around.....

today - family BBQ and some good Dutch beer :D

sometimes those lazy, laid back weekends are the best

I went to the Hamptons, specifically Tavern, on Sun. JP was great. Sylver sang "All this time" it was incredible. At one point Jonathan played a fucked up satanic sounding song which totally altered my mood and state of mind, and we just had to leave, my fucking ears were bleeding from this track, it was AWFULLLLLLLLLLLL!! But for the most part he rocked. Anyone else go? What'd ya think???

hey cool...i actually went to Black a few weeks ago and heard Sylver sing "All this time"....it was a great time... she was awesome. i hear all this crap about how black sucks (i.e. bad crowd, all black atmosphere, bad tunes, etc), but i had a good time...the good company helps too :D i stayed for hours...there were some good, creative dancers in there...i think they came out when all the kids went home. i thought the music was good, and the sound system was LOUD & clear. but anyway, i digress...the Sylver's performance of "All This Time" was nice :D

yes....Kim stole the vibe from Avalon on Friday...I had to work twice as hard to keep it going LOL

sometimes those lazy, laid back weekends are the best

awww...you're too kind...but in actuality, i try to keep up with your azz...you dance around like a maniac!! that's probably how you got the photographer's attentions from velveettlist before...lol You Floor Ripper Upper...heh heh...

lazy laid back weekends are nice...they make you appreciate the crazy ones even more :D

Weekend was ok...not a partying one though, because I hurt my foot/toes :mad: so ima have to take it easy for a bit :unhappy:

Sat...went to a friend's BBQ

Sun...chilled at South Street Seaport and then dinner with my Hubby and son.

Mon...rest, rest and more rest :zzz:

...and unfortunately... am back at work today :gang: