Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How often do you feel is it optimal to have sex?

hot_guy

How often do you feel is it optimal to have sexxx?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel is it optimal to have sexxx?

• Once every two weeks
    • Once a week
    • Twice a week
    • Three times a week
    • Four times a week
    • Five times a week
    • Six times a week
    • Seven times a week
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day

I would have to go with 2-3 times a day, but sometimes that's just not possible. :hump:

Here's some Sex Factoids for you to read:

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourage saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

Note that three to four times a week is actually every other day (3 1/2 times a week being every other day).

So really the poll options might have been:

Once every two weeks

Once a week

Twice a week

Every other day

Every day

Twice a day

Three times a day

Though apparently 2 people feel it's optimal to have sex a bit more than every other day, and yet not every day (5 times a week).

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

I think this is true. I think it's also true that girls want you when you don't have sex.

Girls want you when you do have sex, and other girls want you, and girls want you when you don't have sex. Of course this is just from a guy's perspective.

I think the only time when girls don't want you, is when you masturbate too much. If you don't get sex, then hold off from masturbating for three days. You will feel healthier. Hold off for three more days if you want to enjoy the healthy feeling, and masturbate once a week to stimulate the making of testosterone. Of course, try to get laid whenever possible, actual sex stimulates testosterone making as well. ;)

Now that we've discussed how often to have sex, the next question must be how many girls (or boys if you're a girl) to have it with.

ONE person?

A set of people? How many chix? 8-16?

A new girl every time (one night stand?)

Personally I think several girls is a good idea..... I'm not too big on one night stands, though they are okay. I think it's best to know a girl for maybe a week before you have sex, and I don't see why you would only do her once (if she's good on the one night stand, why not do her again?). One night stands are mostly for people who don't want to get involved I think. That is, if they only remain _one night_ stands.

So if you have sex every other night, you can lay 15 girls a month. I think it's swell to have a different woman in your bed every other night. Then on the off nights, you meet new chicks and work on getting them into your harem (if you think you're going to lay them, you set it up to see them again on a sex night, if you think you're going to just kick it with her that night, you set it up to see her on a non-sex night). Of course, with our moderate goal of laying 15 chicks a month, we have plenty of time to work in an additional fifteen chix (since some people think it's optimal to have sex every day).

The only caveat to this, is sometimes you get a girl and you really want to make sure you fucked her brains out good. In this case you might fuck her every day for a week or a few weeks.

Alternatively, it might be easier if you only aimed to lay 7-8 DIFFERENT girls a month. Then you could cycle through them every two weeks...... or even once a week if you had sex every day. But the girls must have other guys too. Or maybe they're just busy, or only want sex once a week.

Of course, if you only do a girl once a month, can you really be said to be "fucking her?" Not sure here.

Another option might be to have flings. Fuck just one girl for 1-3 weeks. I don't think that this is the best option because you might begin to become co-dependent on the one girl. There are thousands of fish in the sea!! A combination approach might work best. Have one primary girl for several weeks, while at the same time maintaining many secondary girls who you lay while you wait for your primary to return your phone calls.

What do you'all think? I think free love and sex, and free open relationships, is the way to go!

It's not like you get jealous of your friend's friends. Marriage is for the kids. It is a dangerous enterprise which should not be undertaken until age 40.