Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u sleep in the nude?

bullseye

:laugh: i figured you would

a lot of times i just really hate wearing clothes, idk its more comfortable that way

btw love the sig :drool:

i'm with ya. i'd rather have nothing on, and be cold getting into bed, where u can warm up with that person next to u. the one thing i could never wear is socks, if i put em on before i go to bed, that shit always ends up comin off by the time i wake up.

i'm with ya. i'd rather have nothing on, and be cold getting into bed, where u can warm up with that person next to u. the one thing i could never wear is socks, if i put em on before i go to bed, that shit always ends up comin off by the time i wake up.

i hate wearing socks in general :splat:

its bad when even you wear g-strings and you can STILL see lines. :mad: so annoying

However, sometimes I just flat out forget to put them on when I'm going out...bc I get ready w/out clothes on, so when I'm trying stuff on, changing, etc...sometimes it just slips my mind.

Then I'll be in the bathroom w/one of my girls and be like oh fuck I forgot my underwear again :hat:

However, sometimes I just flat out forget to put them on when I'm going out...bc I get ready w/out clothes on, so when I'm trying stuff on, changing, etc...sometimes it just slips my mind.

Then I'll be in the bathroom w/one of my girls and be like oh fuck I forgot my underwear again :hat:

LOL good so i'm not the only one that forgets. My friends laugh at me asking me how I can possibly forget to put them on. eh oh well :tongue:

Is it just me or is that just straight up DROOLSVILLE!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Dayum....

... funk... out.

i concur, :drool:. mysti is always great with her words. :bowdown: