Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was the weekend?

miami was good! :aright:

yaaa man... i was at my friends pool on the BAY - the traffic on the 395 causeway was insane!

Also, Saturday night in SoBe at 5am.. wooozaaaaaaaaaaaa I was sooo trashed... it totally rocked...

Hip-hop in SoBe was nutssssssssss :love:

had a blast on fri w/ george, al and my bf :love2: and a few friends

sat didnt make it to black, was a bit busy that night :tongue:

sun went to djais, insane!!! and met linabina :D

yesterday went to go see shrek2, gr8 movie!

btw tony it's funny how u always call me when im w/ my bf, lol.....bad timing man

...i dissed marko and tony on saturday...watched kill bill on friday...lotr return of the king on saturday...worked out a bit...slept a lot...and then partied on sunday with some old school players...got totally mashed and herbalized....good, long day...went down to see pops yesterday for a few but spent most of it doing chores and running to the potty every 10 minutes...

...hope ya didnt break that piggy serge...one year i sprained my ankle at the fucking employee picnic playing soccer...shitty...

Best weekend ever.

Friday - Volume in brooklyn, ken ishii tore it up

Saturday - Christian Smith at Avalon, found $100 beans and closed the place from the dj booth with Christian..i forgot to bless the private bathroom...next time, gwuahahahaa

Sunday-Fahrenheight at hammerstein, pretty alright, not bad music

monday-video games n more video games then some lord o the rings

I are tired

i think i broke my toe playing soccer .

ugh, thats the worst. i think i broke mine when i was younger and it never really healed...every now and then ill take a step and feel a sharp pain in my big toe. happens alot more when i play tennis :half:

Best weekend ever.

Friday - Volume in brooklyn, ken ishii tore it up

Saturday - Christian Smith at Avalon, found $100 beans and closed the place from the dj booth with Christian..i forgot to bless the private bathroom...next time, gwuahahahaa

Sunday-Fahrenheight at hammerstein, pretty alright, not bad music

what he said....plus on Monday I went to a wedding in Long Island @ the Fox Hollow...it was ok