Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Bday Party is finally set!

Heres the Info for my 25th Bday Party!!

June 16th(wed) @ Club Sleep In Woodbridge, NJ

Im having a private(invite only or guestlist) Cocktail Hour, which will be free admission for invited guests. It will go from 9-11 and will have Catered Food and A Drink special for all my guests.

Cocktail hour music will be supplied by my good friend Rick F. Music will be a mix of everything from 70's to rock to freestyle to house.

Then after that Ive invited some of my friends to play some records for the rest or the night.

DJ's for the night will be

Teo T

Richie Santana

Peter Bailey

And many more guests that i dont want to post because they just want to hang out and drink but usually they end up puttin 1 or 2 recs on.

I really hope you can all come out and help me celebrate my 25th. Anyone whos been to my parties in the past knows how crazy it can get! hehe

I also appreciate everyones support and will offer free admission on my list till 11pm for all CP members. Just email me or PM me with the name + ??.

My email address is BShah98@aol.com

Please try and let me know if youll be there so i can know how much food to get. Thanks.

Heres the Info for my 25th Bday Party!!

June 16th(wed) @ Club Sleep In Woodbridge, NJ

Im having a private(invite only or guestlist) Cocktail Hour, which will be free admission for invited guests. It will go from 9-11 and will have Catered Food and A Drink special for all my guests.

Cocktail hour music will be supplied by my good friend Rick F. Music will be a mix of everything from 70's to rock to freestyle to house.

Then after that Ive invited some of my friends to play some records for the rest or the night.

DJ's for the night will be

Teo T

Richie Santana

Peter Bailey

And many more guests that i dont want to post because they just want to hang out and drink but usually they end up puttin 1 or 2 recs on.

I really hope you can all come out and help me celebrate my 25th. Anyone whos been to my parties in the past knows how crazy it can get! hehe

I also appreciate everyones support and will offer free admission on my list till 11pm for all CP members. Just email me or PM me with the name + ??.

My email address is BShah98@aol.com

Please try and let me know if youll be there so i can know how much food to get. Thanks.

ill come by for this event....

That night is going to be nuts and of course plenty of :pint: and people are def going to be going nuts to the :dj: and everyone is def going to be on the dance floor :party: and after the :spin2: night is over people will def be feeling it ~ see you there kid you know i woldnt miss this night