Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seaside Ghetto and Cops

Will somebody please tell me why the fuck I felt like I was walking thru the bloods and crips down the strip!!! Holy fucking Ghetto!!! Its worse this year then ever..........

Maybe just fucking maybe the town of seaside can take half of the 1000 cops standing in front of Tempts, Xs and Merge and spread them out a little more along the boulevard!!!!!!

Will somebody please tell me why the fuck I felt like I was walking thru the bloods and crips down the strip!!! Holy fucking Ghetto!!! Its worse this year then ever..........

Maybe just fucking maybe the town of seaside can take half of the 1000 cops standing in front of Tempts, Xs and Merge and spread them out a little more along the boulevard!!!!!!

hopefully, the ghettoness will decrease somewhat now that memorial day weekend is over and prom weekends will be ending soon - hopefully...

i hope so, that shit was Compton.............I actually heard some 17 yr old kid got stabbed last weekend walking from the boardwalk and died a few days later in the hospital.............Dont know if its true but damm thats fucked up!!!!

Dude seaside has been like that for years.......... some blocks are worst then others FYI

Dude seaside has been like that for years.......... some blocks are worst then others FYI

Saw seven fights between 10PM & 11:15PM Saturday on the boardwalk and street - Yes a kid did get stabbed pretty severely (don't know if he made it) - and you forgot to mention the 40 State Troopers along Routes 37 & 35 -

it's gonna be a long summer.....................

Saw seven fights between 10PM & 11:15PM Saturday on the boardwalk and street - Yes a kid did get stabbed pretty severely (don't know if he made it) - and you forgot to mention the 40 State Troopers along Routes 37 & 35 -

it's gonna be a long summer.....................

Rastairdeye?

RastarDeyeeyye?

Sunday night my car got keyed and dented on the front passenger side(the side that was facing the sidewalk) :splat: Why would someone key and dent a random car? What does that accomplish? The people that do that, does it get them off or something? :mad:

Sunday night my car got keyed and dented on the front passenger side(the side that was facing the sidewalk) :splat: Why would someone key and dent a random car? What does that accomplish? The people that do that, does it get them off or something? :mad:

i would presonally like to murder anyone who keys anyones car....

For the reading impaired I said..........

"ITS WORSE THIS YEAR THAN EVER"

So yes I know its been like this for years, Ive been going to Seaside long before you were even a thought!!!! But like I said each year it gets worse and worse and this year is absolutly fucking disgusting!!!!