Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KNICKS

j303j

go new york go new york go

KNICKS OPEN UP TONITE AGAINST THE SIXERS

WHO ELSE BESIDES ME IS EXCITED THAT B BALL SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

------------------

im a writer, a poet, a genius, i know it, i don't buy cheebah i grow it!

FINALLY....no more Patrick..time to beat Ewing and Seattle in the Championship ..although he did give us so many good years...now we will WIN without a center and 37 guards...go figure!!!

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

words14.gif

I am very seasonal dude. Baseball rules until it's over. Than Football kicks in and gets my main focus until the Bowl, then Basketball and Hockey take the lead until baseball starts up. Baseball and basketball playoffs take a backseat to playoff hockey. Though the NBA playoffs are around the same time as hockey playoffs so there is a conflict in interest there but it is settled by what game is on that is more important... Then when both of those are over there is really only baseball and in the end... that's all that matters. Did you you get all that? LOL cwm27.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

I'm stoked... and I can't wait to see my Miami Heat pound on the Knicks this season! With or w/o Zo, we will reign! GO HEAT!!!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I am very seasonal dude. Baseball rules until it's over. Than Football kicks in and gets my main focus until the Bowl, then Basketball and Hockey take the lead until baseball starts up. Baseball and basketball playoffs take a backseat to playoff hockey. Though the NBA playoffs are around the same time as hockey playoffs so there is a conflict in interest there but it is settled by what game is on that is more important... Then when both of those are over there is really only baseball and in the end... that's all that matters. Did you you get all that? LOL cwm27.gif

I am the same way.. I live for that moment.. must say I am curious to see what our team is going to be like...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Jeff Van G is losing hair by the day worrying about getting his ass royally kicked by the Heat this season... cwm2.gif

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Go Lakers!!

Who ever comes out of the JV league, ahm I mean the east, will get their asses pounded by either the Lakers or cwm23.gif Portland.

Interested in seeing the all shoot-no board Knicks this season though. You think Jeff Van G, will find a way to get two basketballs on the court at the same time for all your hogs??

Good Luck,

H

------------------

"If music be the food of love, play on."

— WS

lamb.gif

Camby is one of the most inconsistent players in the league... and did you forget about Bryan Grant? Yeah; that's right - our new big man. GO HEAT!

------------------

Well, as a knick fan i hope that they pull out a season better than tonite's game...they are getting spanked. cwm36.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

GO NEW YORK GO NEW YORK GO!!!! Ready for the B-ball season....Tell those Cali boys to

stay in they're forum! FUCk the LAKERS!

(hope portland kicks your ass!)Oh and the HEAT are a JOke without ZO HEAT SUCK! cwm23.gifcwm28.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

[This message has been edited by dog6 (edited 10-31-2000).]

*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

GO HEAT!!!

cwm2.gif

------------------