Clubplanet Nightlife Community

short skirts!!!

I Love The Skirts The Girls Are Wearin...

Was At The Mall The Other Day Workin And A Girl Wearing A Short Little White Skirt With A Slammin Body Was Standing Right Out Side The Food Court Entrance And Along Came A Big Breeze Blew Her Skirt Up And Almost Instant Reaction Brought The Skirt Back Downwith Her Hand, To Cover Up Her Fine Asss Was A Great Kodac Moment..,

ha i know what you mean... we had these girls in our room this weekend who had some of their friends down... 2 happened to be 17 and they were wearing the shortest of the short skirts... full out ass here boys... anywho i was toprn.. i knew they were underage so part of me wanted to look but part of me wanted to not be a dirty old pervert... luckily the part of me that wanted to sneak a peak prevailed and i saw the nicest ass i have ever seen.... :love::bowdown::bowdown:

pics?

personally Im not into them...but if I would EVER decide to wear one of those micro-minis, i would wear a pair of hot-shorts underneath it....

...I cant see how i would feel comfortable with my ass hanging out at a club ESPECIALLY with the way men grope at these places (esp. Avalon) .... I wear baggy pants when Im out and STILL get groped....now imagine w/ a Micro-mini??? The thought of what these gross slimy men would do actually repulses me :vomit2:

I think a proper place to wear a micro-mini would be going to the beach or something along those lines, but then again, Im not your TYPICAL girly-girl :)

I Love The Skirts The Girls Are Wearin...

Was At The Mall The Other Day Workin And A Girl Wearing A Short Little White Skirt With A Slammin Body Was Standing Right Out Side The Food Court Entrance And Along Came A Big Breeze Blew Her Skirt Up And Almost Instant Reaction Brought The Skirt Back Downwith Her Hand, To Cover Up Her Fine Asss Was A Great Kodac Moment..,

so where is the picc??!?!?!?!?!?!?..ahhahahaha

but if I would EVER decide to wear one of those micro-minis, i would wear a pair of hot-shorts underneath it....

...I cant see how i would feel comfortable with my ass hanging out at a club ESPECIALLY with the way men grope at these places (esp. Avalon) .... I wear baggy pants when Im out and STILL get groped....now imagine w/ a Micro-mini??? The thought of what these gross slimy men would do actually repulses me :vomit2:

exactly...i've been wearing those hotshorts underneath... thongs would be kinda icky because sooner or later, that skirt's gonna get blown upwards :laugh:

sorry to hear you get groped...take it as a compliment? :laugh: thankfully, i haven't been groped myself... if anyone did, i'd probably karate-chop them or something to that effect :balls::laugh:

Wurd this weekend was insane with them shits on, oh God such beauty. there where like 3 chicks at Avalon Sat night rockin em, bitches looked 14 years old and not in a good way either, it looked like they where playing dress up ;op

I'm all about ass but man these women be sport some fiiiiiiiiine legs, very fine.

personally Im not into them...but if I would EVER decide to wear one of those micro-minis, i would wear a pair of hot-shorts underneath it....

I think a proper place to wear a micro-mini would be going to the beach or something along those lines, but then again, Im not your TYPICAL girly-girl :)

thank you glowgrlnyc . u have proved my earlier point ..

peace

the MASK

I agree with Glow Girl on the groper thing and whatever....i still see clothing as nothing more than costume...there is appropriate gear for appropriate atmospheres....and comfort is the main issue.

i am always on groper alert, anyway. sporty mini's are comfortable...baggy pants are, too...the less fabric the better....i would live in shorts and tanks....even tho, i'm "grown".

anyone that puts a maturity factor into clothing, by the way, is just full of crap. it's an individuality thing.

The short skirt trend all started with Paris Hilton. God bless her for starting this great trend. All the girls started wearing these after they saw how hot she looked wearing them all the time. I personally love the fact that girls that have sexy legs get to show them off. I am a leg and ass man so going to a club and seeing these skirts everywhere is like being in heaven for me. I hope they keep it up because girls look so sexy in those skirts. :drool::drool:

The short skirt trend all started with Paris Hilton. God bless her for starting this great trend. All the girls started wearing these after they saw how hot she looked wearing them all the time. I personally love the fact that girls that have sexy legs get to show them off. I am a leg and ass man so going to a club and seeing these skirts everywhere is like being in heaven for me. I hope they keep it up because girls look so sexy in those skirts. :drool::drool:

amen brotha!!! tell it to the man!!