Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The most amazing CockBlock!

clintron

:gang: Yo guys, lets hear em' What was the most amazing cock block stories that has happened to you from both guys and girls.... And dont forget, Dave Chappelle offers great moments in hook up history for us to learn from so we can successfully adapt to the situation.... hehe

Clint

heh, great thread idea... a little off topic.. but what the hell.

Talking with a gorgeous girl in a bar for a few minutes and two friends that I am with come up and go right in between us and start talking to her ,completly interrrupting me, if they weren't my "friends" i would have punched em in the face, but the girl caught on to their desparation and they went back to their warm wall spot while I moved on. I have zero respect for anyone who CBs. I have many more but that ones good enough.... lets here'em people

yo i always had these stupid girl i knew from back in PA always chop my nuts every weekend... I swear that it was their goal to find me at the bar and hop my nut all the hell.... "Oh you know Clint, he's like my little brother...etc...." but nothing beats the time where my own damn brother chops me and says "Yeah, well you dont have to live with him...." Those rat bastards!!!!

I was on vacation as a senior in Highschool (senior week) We met some gorgeous girls and me and my friend were out partying with them. It was about 3am and we were all getting ready to sleep being that weve been drinking all day. So we take them back to our hotel were another friend is drunk as fuck. We get up to the room and he is in the room breaking shit and screaming. We are able to hear him from the hallway. We ask him to shut up and go to another room and he goes on a fit how If hes not getting laid no one is. No one is having sex in his hotel room blah blah. The girls got scared of him and ran away. He's been nicknamed the UCB for the last 4 years. Ultimate Cock Block

Before the term "CockBlock" was invented I was the king. My college friends would not bring their girls around me because I was notorious for the CB. I was later given the nickname "CB" for obvious reasons. I never did this intentionally but it always seemed that I was capable of pulling off a CB in the most unlikely circumstances.

I have two stories. The first one was in my first semester of college and I was just out to get as much ass as possible. I saw this hot girl dancing at a party, so I started dancing with her, and hanging out with her for an hour or so. I later see her talking to one of my fraternity brothers, who I knew had a girlfriend but never met her since she went to another college. I later saw her alone and starting dancing with her again, and one thing led to another and we were making out on the dance floor. Of course, another friend of mine comes up to me and asks me why I am making out with my other friend’s girlfriend. They later broke up, due to me.

This story is a classic: It was a 4 man Quadra-Block. It was at a Mardi Gras party at my college and I was DJ’ing it and we hand tons of decorations hung up. By this time I was notorious for the CB and the word was out, and people were always trying to get back at me. There was 4 of us guys who all hung out together and we always tried to CB each other. Two of my friends pulled CB’s on each other earlier in the party so the score was even between them. The girl I was dating was out of town for the weekend at a soccer tournament so I so I invited another girl to his party and she was hanging out with me in the DJ booth. The girl I was dating got back in town earlier than expected and tried to reach me but since I was DJ’ing I didn’t hear my cell phone, so she called my other friend to check and see if the party was still going strong and he told her to come to the party. Needless to say, she was not happy that some other girl was hanging on me when she got there, my friend conveniently forget to tell me she coming or she called him. Asshole. So I had two girls pissed at me and I was left DJ’ing by myself. So I had a score to settle. I saw my friend t trying to hook up with this girl and the dance floor was packed going crazy. He was just about to start making out with her on the dance floor when I look out and see they are directly under some of the decorations I hung up. So I crank up the music get the crowd going crazy, and let all of the decorations I hung up like balloons and stuff fall from the blanket that was holding them back and I pull a string and dump the bucket of confetti directly on them as they were about to kiss. The Kiss never happened since they were picking confetti from their hair and clothes for the next hour. Everyone else loved the decorations. That was 4 CB’s at one party.

Lessson # 1: Don't fuck with the master or the DJ. :bowdown:

dude....CBing is a fucking scummy ass thing to do, why are you proud of it? :no:

I never said i was proud of it, but when I am just freindly and if a girl pays more attention to me, I am Sorry. It was all in good fun when I CB'ed on purpose.

too bad I don't live in FL anymore I would go to SPace just to CB you for sure. :)