Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of your Pet!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww so thats who keeps meowing everytime i call, lol........eventho im allergic to cats, i likem not as much as dogs but i likem :D

This is my one n only, her name is Kat...yes not very original but she responds to it and the vet asked for a name so I picked that.

isonbody0371.JPG

isonbody0369.JPG

awww so thats who keeps meowing everytime i call, lol........eventho im allergic to cats, i likem not as much as dogs but i likem :D

Yippy dippy, thats her being all quiet, well the top one she was prob lookin for a place to jump n knock something down. I find cats easier to take care of, except the hair is all over the place.

Kahn your cat looks just like my old cat, the sister of the one I have right now in the pics. You took my cat you bastard :cuss:

j/k jk/ i just wanted to use that face :grin3:

lol, dogs arent easy when it comes to hair....i have a blk pomeranian and she so damn fluffy and all but its so difficult to keep it that way.....

Yippy dippy, thats her being all quiet, well the top one she was prob lookin for a place to jump n knock something down. I find cats easier to take care of, except the hair is all over the place.

Kahn your cat looks just like my old cat, the sister of the one I have right now in the pics. You took my cat you bastard :cuss:

j/k jk/ i just wanted to use that face :grin3:

lol, dogs arent easy when it comes to hair....i have a blk pomeranian and she so damn fluffy and all but its so difficult to keep it that way.....

Wurd ya heard, but cat hair is so annoying specially when my work clothes consists of black pants or dark clothing. Her hair is grey and it shows on both light and dark clothes.

she has this annoying fuckin habit of taking a seat on anything clean or fresh I put out to wear or am gonna wear or use, what the fuck...she so tiny n cute though, argh.

lol, that sucks....thank god my doggy doesnt have that habbit......

Wurd ya heard, but cat hair is so annoying specially when my work clothes consists of black pants or dark clothing. Her hair is grey and it shows on both light and dark clothes.

she has this annoying fuckin habit of taking a seat on anything clean or fresh I put out to wear or am gonna wear or use, what the fuck...she so tiny n cute though, argh.

hey people .. since u have pets i have a question .. do u guys and gals dress up your pets? as in taking them out .. or even for fashion .. u know like when it is their birthday or u taking them to see other friends pets???

if u don't then why not ..

and if u do . then where do u get their clothes from ??

just curious

peace

the MASK

yep, i dress my dog for halloween...i also have little boots for her when it snows and she has both a raincoat and a jacket for when its cold n rains :D

other than that sometimes i'll put on her funny cute clothing from these magazines i get by the mail

yep, i dress my dog for halloween...i also have little boots for her when it snows and she has both a raincoat and a jacket for when its cold n rains :D

other than that sometimes i'll put on her funny cute clothing from these magazines i get by the mail

where do u get those clothes from ? and how much do u usually spend on pets clothes per month (if u dont mind me asking)?

peace

the MASK

ISamuari I love the color of your Kat. I undersatnd what you are talking about with the clothes. They got this big ass bed and they want to lay on the clean pants you laid down on the bed.

Here is a picture of the cats (they are my roomies, but I do want one) I live with.

side_by_side.jpg

Picture of Murray after his hair cut

what_is_going_on.jpg

Picture of Frankie just chillen

CH_illen.jpg

ISamuari I love the color of your Kat. I undersatnd what you are talking about with the clothes. They got this big ass bed and they want to lay on the clean pants you laid down on the bed.

Yah its a fucking pain, I have no idea why she does it, she will purposely wait to lay on it as well :mad:

Yah i like her color too, my fave shade o grey, wierd.

Here she is in a shoe box cuz she loves sittin n laying in open things

KatinBox.jpg

Even though we're a christian house hold my Kat decided to convert, she jewish now.

IMG_1381.JPG