Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic of your Pet!!

or u taking them to see other friends pets???

I take my dog to visit some other dogs and let him play........My ex used to own a horse and he would play in the corrall with the other horses...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people .. since u have pets i have a question .. do u guys and gals dress up your pets? as in taking them out .. or even for fashion .. u know like when it is their birthday or u taking them to see other friends pets???

if u don't then why not ..

and if u do . then where do u get their clothes from ??

just curious

peace

the MASK

I never believed in clothes for animals, unless necessary. Like, I had my cocoa in Vermont when she was little, and I realized, she wasn't used to extreme cold....so, her paws got frost bitten. So, I just stuck her in my jacket. I did shop for puppy boots, tho....that woulda been a necessity...but, she was a bitchy stubborn thing...she woulda never kept them on. So, we just kept her off the snow and salt, which burns their lil paws. Other than that....just pretty bows in her hair...and she didn't even like that. She liked hiding under her bangs....she was a show off.

Well, for smokey...not sure. I saw a floral harness for him....kinda fem for a boy, but no one has to know he's a boy...or is he? not sure what ferrets are supposed to have or not have. I did see a nice rhinestone collar...but, I have a feeling he won't like it. So, we will stick to funcional, enough to be safe when out and about town.....

...........as for setting up play dates with other furry critters....I think we'll keep him as a spoiled only child for now....he seems to like the terry cloth stuffed bunny....he drags it with him to a box full of skirts and sleeps in there with it. Although I think he chewed a hole in him somewhere...cuz he's eating the rabbits stuffing...and poopin' out these lil ball thingy's...have to investigate that issue.

Awesome animals, though....very cute...and very personable...and a bit on the stubborn side....but, i may be bringing that out in him....who knows. I raise very independant stubborn animals...tad on the spoiled side. But, hey that's me....all about freedom.

DSC00016-1_copy.jpg

here's Bodie (Fargo's brother, owned by my brother but raised by me until

4 months old)

DSC00035-1_copy.jpg

Bodie and Fargo asleep at 2 months

DSC00012-1_copy.jpg

The Posse at work

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! ILL POST MY KIDS WHEN I GET HOME AHHH I HAD 5 BUT MY BABY FRISKY DIED :cry: NOW I HAVE 4 RUG RATS... LOL..

yep, i dress my dog for halloween...i also have little boots for her when it snows and she has both a raincoat and a jacket for when its cold n rains :D

other than that sometimes i'll put on her funny cute clothing from these magazines i get by the mail

for halloween .. hmm .. really .. cute .. what do u dress him/her as ??? some scarey outfit . or some cuty one???

raincoat and jackets .. ya .. heard that one .. it comes handy for sure ..

what funny cute clothing? can u send me the name of the magazine please??

thanks dear

peace

the MASK

i dont spend much, i haven't been clothes shoppin for my baby in awhile.....i forgot the name of the magazine, its from a dr, when i get home i'll post the name........y do u have pets?

ya .. i have a rabbit .. he is white and his name is Milk .. my sister have two cats .. and my friend has a dog .. and since i am the granpa . then they are all mine . hehe

my sis dresses up her cats often .. for fashion . for their birthdays .. or for fun generally when she visits other people ..

my friend also dresses up her dog .. when she takes him out .. usually t-shirts and coats .. her dog looks really comfortable in those ..

ya . send me the name of the magazines please .. thanks

peace

the MASK