Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Neighbors

and my next door neighbor has 2 boys... and the older one, he's like 7.. he'll always just cry for no reason, and his little brother will just laugh at him... and then their dad will tell him to stop crying... strange kid.. i think he's kinda slow though...

sounds like you live in such i nice neighborhood!

can i come live with you? :( save me. i'll pay rent and buy groceries!!!! :) pweasse?

the only neighbor i speak to has been my best friend since i was like seven....but there is the hot korean chick from downstairs...we've been livin in the same condo for well over 10 yrs..and the first time we spoke was this spring..crazy ish

These posts actually made me crack up...(and nearly expose the fact that I am on CP and not working!) :hat:

I would take your neighbors over this crazy bitch on my block. She actually called the cops on us because our garbage was "on her property"...it was a 6ft mirror door and I didn't want to stand it up for fear that it would land on someone...so I layed in down against the telephone poll and it was on her property by 18 inches....and the cops actually came! did nothing though.

this is the same crazy bitch that washes her car wearing a slicker, hat and boots in the rain...I swear I wanna send that in to AFV.

Die bitch :gang:

These posts actually made me crack up...(and nearly expose the fact that I am on CP and not working!) :hat:

I would take your neighbors over this crazy bitch on my block. She actually called the cops on us because our garbage was "on her property"...it was a 6ft mirror door and I didn't want to stand it up for fear that it would land on someone...so I layed in down against the telephone poll and it was on her property by 18 inches....and the cops actually came! did nothing though.

this is the same crazy bitch that washes her car wearing a slicker, hat and boots in the rain...I swear I wanna send that in to AFV.

Die bitch :gang:

:laugh: we should all kill each others neighbors and do each other the favor :)

on a side note......ever think of how much of your employers money you are stealing while you are on CP :laugh:

:laugh: we should all kill each others neighbors and do each other the favor :)

on a side note......ever think of how much of your employers money you are stealing while you are on CP :laugh:

screw that, my employer is wasting the best years of my life :mad: