Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 and over at CPI..the Hamptons are DONE

Here's the real shame. For all jp fans especailly those that went to cpi when it was real good like 4 years ago. Jp would have been at cpi for the 8 dates instead of that little shithole tavern. Rumor is he asked for a bit much. The door plus 20% of the bar. So he ended up at tavern. How much of a fucking shame is that. Him at cpi would have made for a decent summer out east, he would have had that place goin nuts once again.

Doesnt mean Hamptons are done it means CPI is done and has been for the past 2 years.

Hamptons parties are still pumpin.

I heard the same thing about JP@CPI. He may have asked for a bit much but at least they would be packing out the place and making money. 18+ night and only 200 people TOPS are showing up. Do the math.

Who cares anyways. You gotta go where the heat is. I dont like tavern, I wont like tavern, but I will go to Tavern for JP. Other than that the place could burn and I wouldnt think twice about laughing.

CPI's been done for a while. Last summer, the turnout was unbelievably low, except for Memorial day weekend. The last time I actually enjoyed myself there and felt a real vibe was on the Saturday night before Memorial Day last year, when Jason O. and Rob James spun together. They fuckin killed it, and ended it beautifully for those who really experienced some beautiful nights at CPI between 1997 and 2002.

I remember reading something recently that mentioned a Crobar roadshow at CPI with Boris for July 3rd. I'm not sure if it's still in the works, but maybe that will draw a few heads out.

TO START I WENT TO CPI THIS PAST SATURDAY AND THE LINE WAS HUGE.IT ALL THE WAY INTO THE BACK PARKING LOT. WHEN I GOT INTO THE CLUB WITH MY FRIENDS WE NOTICE NOBODY DANCING IN THE HOUSE ROOM WHICH WAS JUST A LITTLE DANCE FLOOR ,,,NOTHING COMPARED TO THE MAIN FLOOR WHERE MOSTLY HIP HOP WAS BEING PLAYED. THERE WERE AL OT OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS,BUT VERY STUCK UP. I DANCED WITH ALL NIGHT LONG EVEN THOUGH MY KIND OF MUSIC DIDNT COME ON TILL LATER ON ABOUT 3 AM....MY REVIEW IS THE PLACE IS NOT A REAL CLUB ATMOSPHERE WITH REGARDS TO THE WAY THE CLUB IS SET UP, BUT AT THE END OF NIGHT I WAS WITH SOME BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.... :love::pint::bounce: