Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hooking up with strangers in clubs

umm, never really took someone home.

BOY did I want too a few times!

yeah i love rollin and cute touching,

I feel like a little kid going "hi. your pretty, can I touch you? -hehe" smile.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

I talk to guys a lot when I'm at clubs. Never go home with them though or do anything crazy there.. When they ask if I wanna go out some time, I feel wierd coz I just met them and have NO idea what they are all about.. If I hang out with the same person a few times it'd different.. But if I meet them just once, rarely do I want to start anything..

Originally posted by keshiki:

OMG...I feel like a hoe..hehe. I have a boyfriend now but I used to never go to a club and NOT hook up with someone...haha. No matter what city I'm in it always happens.

Awww you're not a ho hun!! smile.gif Happy Halloween biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

I think its cool, but i have a rule for myself, that i wont just randomly sleep with people. Hooking up is one thing....one thing that i LOVE to do....especially when at a club with a random club goer....touchy feely is really cool too...but that is where i draw my line. : ) cwm11.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Originally posted by deanna11:

anyone do this? do you just kiss and feel at the club because you're rolling, or do you go home with/take them home and progress further?

All of the above.....if things start happening at a club sometimes you gots to go with the flow wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I've hooked up a couple of times at clubs, but to actually go home and continue our sexual rageness...nope hasn't happened!!

See with me I get into the music soo much, I don't even think about hookin-up. Just give me some space and hard house...and my night will be perfect! cwm1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Everyone's a stranger til you get to know them... and sometimes even the people that you have known for a long time wind up becoming strangers... food for thought...

I know that feeling all too well...long time friends becoming strangers...

Sometimes people change and forget to tell each other.

------------------

"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

like a year ago I was going to clubs and I was flirting w/ guys left and right....kissed a few of them...but never went home w/ anyone...now....its all about hanging out w/ friends...musik...dancing....even if I go to a club w/ a guy I am not going to make out w/ him...just a lil kiss...MAY BE........ hehe...there is a reason to it....lol

I met my BF @ a club. . . and I never really did things like I did with him on that night . . . we just connected I guess. We were all hands, but never kissed until we actually got to know each other a little better. We're both funny like that I guess.

cwm38.gif Precious cwm38.gif

------------------

CoSmic Karma Productions

e-mail: cosmic.karma@lycos.com

"MUSIC. . . MAKES THE PEOPLE. . . COME TOGETHER"

I have a bf but when I didn't.. and I was single for a while, and loved every minute of.. i am not one to go out and hook up with anyone.. Not my thing.. Dude can have a cold sore on his lip or something.. no way.. Besides I am a prude.. The only person I've ever hooked up with at a club was my best friend...and that's it.. I knew where her mouth had been..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by JoelB:

Ive done this several times. I do NOT go to clubs to look for girls, but it has happened.

JB

I'm with Joel on that but change girls to guys cwm32.gif .

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Made out several times at a club, but never gone home with anyone (not the first time anyway).

Its really nice to cuddle with someone, esp. when rolling.

BTW, the people who're scared to kiss someone at a club - I guess you don't share drinks either, right?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

have never taken anyone home that i didnt' know prior unless someone i was w/ knew them

have done more then make out though

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

I've def. done more than kiss too . . . but not with people i previously didn't know . . .

i never ever ever ever take guys home from clubs with me (right Rob?) wink.gif

the only time i ever had a stranger kiss me - was a dj whose name i won't mention (but he might have a k habit) . . . but he stopped by a club this summer that i was at, he wasn't working . . . and he decided to pull me in for a lil smooch. not only did i already dislike the guy, but pleaseeeeeeeee - dirtbag.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Archived