Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon 6/5

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

-No baseball Hats, skull caps, or woolies

-NO Team Jerseys....

-NO WARM-UP/TRACK SUITS (Not even the Velour expensive ones)

-Sneakers and jeans are ok to wear, just dont look thugged out....

-Look fashionable, neat & trendy....

-My fellow RAVERS....Tone it down...leave your candy at home...wear your NICEST baggies w/ a nice top / jacket (NO HOODIES) and CLEAN Sneakers and NOT Running Sneakers...If your pants look like they can go to the club by themselves, then LEAVE THEM HOME..hehehe...

No HATS, Visors,Pacifiers, or backpacks....remember, this is a CLUB, not a RAVE so dont go their w/ expectations that you

would have going to a rave :-)

-As long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect :-)

does anyone know if the dress code for saturday is different than the dress code for fridays? and also, is dimitri from paris any good?

Of course he is good! Actually, I've never seen him live so I am lying, but he's got that luscious yummy disco flavor that brings me back to my roots.I love the albums he puts out, they get a lot of play time for me.

I heard he plays a lot of techno live though. Someone said he is all over the place. I don't know...Maybe someone else can hook us up with the details. Anyone?

DRESS CODE IS: "Relaxed"

--As long as you come correct w/ a positive vibe , and a big smile, everything will be perfect :-)

I saw you last night at avalon.

You were with a dude in RED OUTFIT.

by the way, no drama & abosolutely no critizism towards you or your friend last night BUT HOW IN HELL can you survive in those two OUTFITS (big mofo ufo's).

It was so fucking HOT inside Avalon dance floor last night and you WERE RIPPING IT last night. LOL

Good dancing skills (techno & trance) wise btw.

his live set at avalon consisted of: disco, funk and hard house.

i wasnt really feelin it. =X ok night though. cant wait for Tiesto.

there was one highlight of the night though . . .

when Dimitri threw on Dj Scot Project - French Kiss.

i dont know what mix it was, but i certainly knew it was French Kiss.

nice house mix for a usually hard trance type song.

im more into uplifting, hard, melodic trance. anyways, ok night.

All i heard was disco disco disco....i like disco house, but it was monotonous disco... the tunes were too un-inspiring for me, but that's just my opinion. Oh, and he spun little bitty teases of tribal too, but that was driving me nuts because he didn't hit it harder. I loved his mix of Missy Elliot's "HOT" though...

The highlight of the nite was the DJ that came on afterwards! :D Can anyone tell me who that was? All the dancer dancers were out once he started spinning...it was just lovely....everyone was friendly and happy :D

As usual DJ Christine spun some nice tunes that always makes me boogy...thanks girl...

"I love NERDS"

do you know scotts is a remake right? the original "FRENCH KISS" by LIL louis is from 1989.Back when house was house.

o shit, haha everytime i DL "French Kiss" its always under Dj Scot Project. Thanks for lettin me know, haha i learned something new today. haha

his live set at avalon consisted of: disco, funk and hard house.

i wasnt really feelin it. =X ok night though. cant wait for Tiesto.

there was one highlight of the night though . . .

when Dimitri threw on Dj Scot Project - French Kiss.

i dont know what mix it was, but i certainly knew it was French Kiss.

nice house mix for a usually hard trance type song.

im more into uplifting, hard, melodic trance. anyways, ok night.

are u kidding me? i missed french kiss??? =( i wasnt feeling it, and it was wayyyy too hot in there and there was like an asian orgy going on on the corner of the dancefloor :3some: ick lol

All i heard was disco disco disco....i like disco house, but it was monotonous disco... the tunes were too un-inspiring for me, but that's just my opinion. Oh, and he spun little bitty teases of tribal too, but that was driving me nuts because he didn't hit it harder. I loved his mix of Missy Elliot's "HOT" though...

was it just me or did he tease "women beat their men" a few times?

are u kidding me? i missed french kiss??? =( i wasnt feeling it, and it was wayyyy too hot in there and there was like an asian orgy going on on the corner of the dancefloor :3some: ick lol

well, there was a white girl orgy on the stage... blehh... it's so funny to see all these totally mesmerized guys standing at their feet lookin up at them

is French Kiss the tune where this girl sounds like she's orgazzing?

yeaaa haha, that is French Kiss. hey kimmee, member me? met you at Avalon when picotto came... may 12? short lil asian guy. hahaha

Well hello there short asian guy :D I was about to write to ask you why the heck you didn't come up and say HI :boohoo: just kidding :) I didn't see you all night though...if I did, I woulda said Hi myself...and yes, of course I remember meeting you and Sw33ti3 and another one of your girl friends! next time y'all head out, PM me so i'll keep an eye out.

I thought that was French Kiss though...I think it's on one of my George Acosta CDs.

did you stay till closing? because i'm still wondering who the closing DJ was :)

and what happened at avalon on sat night? i've never seen the bouncers bum rush the crowd as often as that night!

Well hello there short asian guy :D I was about to write to ask you why the heck you didn't come up and say HI :boohoo: just kidding :) I didn't see you all night though...if I did, I woulda said Hi myself...and yes, of course I remember meeting you and Sw33ti3 and another one of your girl friends! next time y'all head out, PM me so i'll keep an eye out.

I thought that was French Kiss though...I think it's on one of my George Acosta CDs.

did you stay till closing? because i'm still wondering who the closing DJ was :)

heyyy still rememberr! yea i was there till closing. i liked the closing DJ alot more than Dimitri. haha Eddie Lee? Eddie Bang? i dont know. hahaha yea i used to love French Kiss Alot, Dj Scot Project's Remix. Having heard the house remix made light of da situation, but i just wanst feelin his set. he did throw on some tribal tracks which i was then hoping for it to lead onto more proggie trance. but no. tease. lol anywayss, what was you wearing that night if you dont mind me askin?