Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You think Fred Cheap Wilpon now regrets not signing Vladimir Guerrero

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey spragga, your boy Matsui came through again last night w/ another big game...fucking guy better turn it around soon. The fans are really on his case. If he don't, he might become the next Roger Cedeno or something. Maybe he's another one that can't handle the pressure of playing in NY or (hopefully) it's just taking him a little bit longer to adjust.

Either way, we need Glavine to go 8 innings strong today. Our bullpen has been getting worked lately.

Hey spragga, your boy Matsui came through again last night w/ another big game...fucking guy better turn it around soon. The fans are really on his case. If he don't, he might become the next Roger Cedeno or something. Maybe he's another one that can't handle the pressure of playing in NY or (hopefully) it's just taking him a little bit longer to adjust.

Either way, we need Glavine to go 8 innings strong today. Our bullpen has been getting worked lately.

Man I'd rather have Cedeno right now. Matsui's mechanics are a total joke and for the leadoff hitter that he's supposed to be, he swings at every damn pitch...TAKE A FRIGGIN BALL AND GET A WALK. He's a rally killer if I've ever seen one.

How do u keep defending this clown? I told you from the day they signed him that he'd be a bust. Mets need to trade him now and get a little value for him...and put Reyes back at SS...NOW!!!

is it not true? cedeno never got on base at all...he was a hole in the line up, not to mention all the speed he had the first time he was with the mets was gone.....no matter what, i would rather have kaz over cedeno..

is it not true? cedeno never got on base at all...he was a hole in the line up, not to mention all the speed he had the first time he was with the mets was gone.....no matter what, i would rather have kaz over cedeno..

They are equally as bad offensively and defensively...so jettison Matsui while he still has a little value. Get the better SS over there now - Reyes