Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Steve Lawler@Space Review

Bling

Def not one of Lawler's best performances ever... His mainroom set was boring!!! He would turn it up every now and then... His patio set was waaaaaayyy better, but still not at the par he has set for himself in my eyes... Im very disappointed in his track selection!!!! I guess even lawler can have an "OFF" day, but it's sooo lame to do it on your bday!!!! :vomit2:

But in noooo way did this effect my night... I had a blast and got blasted doing it, and enjoyed space for an awesome night/morning!!!!

Next up, TIESTO!!!!

PS ok maybe i might swing by space for some roly after hour action!!!!

lawler's main room set was very average at best. he had a few shining moments of acid house, tribal, and tech house. but mostly he was banging it away. prog track after prog track. i am so bored of that shit already. i heard a few tracks from his patio set and it was better than inside. i give him a 6 out of 10 and he's lucky 4 that.

biz, thank u for taking care of me. good to run into danny (digital 7)

p/s/ that was no sausage fest i saw a lot of ass buddy. mad girls everywhere. i will give space that.