Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a comment on ronald reagan

there was a disney movie years ago called "where the red fern grows"... about two dogs and one dies and the other dies soon there after... a tear jerker.

OMG, Yes! I read that book in 6th grade and remember it being super sad :(

It's true though...a lot of times with older couples as soon as one goes the one that is left behind goes soon after unless they are kept busy and "entertained" by family and friends.

In my opinion he was THE best President (so far) from my life time. His tactics on defeating communism was nothing more than a perfect strategy. God rest his soul. He is definitely going down in the history books and in an extremely positive way.

Don't be surprised if she goes real soon too. It's one of those weird things in life. Couples who have spent such a long time of their lives with each other, if one dies, the other is soon to follow.

very true. My grandmother died almost a year after my grandfather died. When your that old, and you have been with someone for so long and you have become a unity with that person, the loss of that person is basically like losing yourself. ***sigh*** how romantic. Hopefully in this day and age that still goes on.

ill take ur comments on just pure entertainment value!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LOL

I trip out on you too Flip. Especially your spelling.

Feel free to inform me how I am wrong to state this.

Are you even aware of how he defeated communism during the cold war?

very true. My grandmother died almost a year after my grandfather died. When your that old, and you have been with someone for so long and you have become a unity with that person, the loss of that person is basically like losing yourself. ***sigh*** how romantic. Hopefully in this day and age that still goes on.

The way people get married and divorced these days, it's higly unlikely to happen anymore in the future :(

LOL

I trip out on you too Flip. Especially your spelling.

Feel free to inform me how I am wrong to state this.

Are you even aware of how he defeated communism during the cold war?

liberals have trouble actually sitting down with their coffee house comrades and reading history books. i personally think its because they do not like to know the truth about things! or cannot handle it!

Don't be surprised if she goes real soon too. It's one of those weird things in life. Couples who have spent such a long time of their lives with each other, if one dies, the other is soon to follow.

so true. its lke their souls are one after so many years. i think its extremely romantic in a way

regan to me was the best president in my lifetime so far. he ended the Iron Curtain... though some of his economic policies were kinda far fetched ... he was a noble and extremely well spoken man and great family man with a high moral character...

this post paid for by the Republican Party ............LMAO just kidding regan was the man

regan to me was the best president in my lifetime so far. he ended the Iron Curtain... though some of his economic policies were kinda far fetched ... he was a noble and extremely well spoken man and great family man with a high moral character...

this post paid for by the Republican Party ............LMAO just kidding regan was the man

I agree with you 100% Bling Bling.