Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasies!

moniquetz007

What are some of your fantasies??:devil:

for now I would love to have Sex on a plane!!! :flame::arrow:

have u guys seen that new hard-lemon ice drink ad, where this guy puts his tounge all the way into the bottle and all the ladies start checking him out! LOL,,,well I wish I had a tounge like that and...ofcourse an nice pussy to go along with it!

flip is married to the ultimate fantasy, i cant believe he has more in that head.

u have nooooooo idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tonie tells me u live beyond fantasy land sometimes, cuz some of the stuff u come up with is just absolute crazyness!!!!!!!!!!!! just cuz ur married to a hot chick doesnt mean u ever stop thinking about the adventures u can have in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

u have nooooooo idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tonie tells me u live beyond fantasy land sometimes, cuz some of the stuff u come up with is just absolute crazyness!!!!!!!!!!!! just cuz ur married to a hot chick doesnt mean u ever stop thinking about the adventures u can have in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:aright:, i know, jus messin with ya.

has anyone ever done it in a club?

Yeah, it was in Aculpolco though...she was wearing a short skirt with no panties on so I just unzipped my pants, whipped it out while I was sitting down and she made it like she was just sitting on my lap...very exciting shit