Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fantasies!

moniquetz007

i have a consistent fantasy of my boyfriend just fucking me hard and fast... spanking, hair pulling, hot, sweaty, sliding all over each other body, fucking so hard it hurts and i cant even scream fast enough to keep up with it... mmmm :drool: what i would give for some of that right now..

oh and fucking one of my professors in his office during one of our meetings lol

one of my fantasies was always to have a threesome with justin and britney... but im gonna have to change that one... :shaky: hmmm....

i have a consistent fantasy of my boyfriend just fucking me hard and fast... spanking, hair pulling, hot, sweaty, sliding all over each other body, fucking so hard it hurts and i cant even scream fast enough to keep up with it... mmmm :drool: what i would give for some of that right now..

this shouldnt be a fantasy....this should have been accomplished many times allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: if not get to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

What are some of your fantasies??:devil:

for now I would love to have Sex on a plane!!! :flame::arrow:

outside in the rain, during a lightning/thunderstorm at the beach with warm weather not hot not cold just nice warm weather with cool mysty rain... or in the winter during a snow storm by a fire on a big furry area rug completely naked and just a couple of bottles of Clos du Mesnil...

i had this last night! :drool::bounce:

i dont get it, the amount of firemen that are actually attractive or above average is close to nil, but yet women have these fantasies most firemen are close to their middleages and are out of shape... rarely do I see one thats fit or "buff" or better...

i dont get it, the amount of firemen that are actually attractive or above average is close to nil, but yet women have these fantasies most firemen are close to their middleages and are out of shape... rarely do I see one thats fit or "buff" or better...

Must be those 12 guys a year they put into a calender that are stuck in there head