Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Want the New Jadakiss Album?

HAZE

I've been listening to it all morning... the album is a lil commercial IMO but Shoot Outs feat. Styles, U Make Me Wanna feat. Mariah, and Welcome to D-Block are fire. I was expecting more but I only ran through it once maybe it will grow.

yep...expected more grimey tunes but still not bad...feeling a couple of joints on it...gotta listen again to go detail more...

but what surprises me is that a few tracks that weren't on his album...

The Champ is Here

Holla at Me

J.A.D.A.

hmmmm...

IMO...he had to come a lil more commercial on this album than on his last in order to break into the mainstream/mtv world. He's always been gangsta, but I guess he feels its time to move some units (like Eminem, 50, Jay-Z). I think that this album is a lil bit of both. :gang:

IMO...he had to come a lil more commercial on this album than on his last in order to break into the mainstream/mtv world. He's always been gangsta, but I guess he feels its time to move some units (like Eminem, 50, Jay-Z). I think that this album is a lil bit of both. :gang:

agreed, but Jada/LOX/D-Block are suppose to be streets so I was expecting more like the Champ Is Here type tracks... I dont care if he went commercial wit the beats (like he did) but I thought he would come a lil bit harder. Anyway, I'm sure I'll feel differently with a Dutch burning in the M on the way to the shore. :bounce:

You really love the Neptunes... It's cool, I understand thats your people's and you support them but I think that track is butt.

yeah a lot of people are sayin its not their best...i'm biased since they are "my people's" like ya say :)

i like the beat...its different...they've been daring to be different lately with their sound

but what surprises me is that a few tracks that weren't on his album...

The Champ is Here

the champ is here is from times up with nate dogg. well at least the few mixtapes i have w/ a track labeled champ is here is the same rhyme and it came from times up.

yup...i caught it when i was listening to it again..they should have put the remix or the extended version (with the extra verse)...oh well...

but liking hte album more as i listen to it...ain't feeling that Hot Sauce joint tho...