Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cock Blocking

nomembername

Thank you Tastey for the words of wisdom but I'm not saying I don't know how to get around girls who cock-block...you can't tell me that you've never been in a situation where things were going great with you and some drunk chick who is all over you than and at the end of the night her friends are leaving and drag her with them even though she wants to get the shit fucked out of her (or some type of similar situation).

dude, if her friends are draggin her drunk ass away from u, its cauz her girlfriends think ur a dirt bag not worthy of tappin her shit, sometimes thats what friends are for. get over it, the bars are full of plenty of other drunk hoo-ahs that you love, who dont show up with all their girlfriends. try convincing her annoying friends that ur worthy, how?, i have no idea.

dude, if her friends are draggin her drunk ass away from u, its cauz her girlfriends think ur a dirt bag not worthy of tappin her shit, sometimes thats what friends are for. get over it, the bars are full of plenty of other drunk hoo-ahs that you love, who dont show up with all their girlfriends. try convincing her annoying friends that ur worthy, how?, i have no idea.

Bro, you are so way off base here it's not even funny and I really don't even feel like getting into it right now.

fuck yeah, naughtybabe! I dont think guys know that a large portion of the time we go to our girl and say "oh my god, this fucking loser keeps hitting on me, if you see him talking to me come save me"

well then hey, you dumb whores shouldnt be soo fake... if a dude doesnt like a gal he doesnt talk to her period. he doesnt talk to her and try to get her to buy him a drink. WHORES

well then hey, you dumb whores shouldnt be soo fake... if a dude doesnt like a gal he doesnt talk to her period. he doesnt talk to her and try to get her to buy him a drink. WHORES

he´s got a point there

Somebody mentioned this on another thread and it got me thinking. Girls what the fuck is it with you and cock blocking? I mean come on now...if one of your girlfriends is all drunk and shit and wants to give her pussy up to some random guy she meets at a bar/club, why do you always feel that it is necessary to come "rescue" her.

It's usually the ugly friend who's doing the CB'ing also...just cause nobody wants to take your nasty, fat ass home with them doesn't mean you gotta fuck up our good time!

Ill be honest Ive cock blocked a few times in my day. The reason for that is simple, either A, the guy my friend(s) were trying to get with were ugly and they were too intoxicated to know and wouldve never slept with them if they hadnt been drinking. And B, cause sometimes ya just cant let your friends sleep with certain dudes cause theyre linked to you cause youre their friend and you dont wanna be associated with the party or bar skank. Ya know? And I can say that Im not the "ugly/fat" friend either. Sometimes ya just gotta cock block, at times its necessary.

Exactly! :bowdown:

I dont think it has anything to do with looks...its just that women are bitches at the end of the day...if they are not having fun, they dont want anyone else to have fun either.....just my experience...

or maybe the cock blocker is the one who is in some sort of a female period and hates everything assoicated with sex!