Clubplanet Nightlife Community

people who make comments

i cant stand people who make comments on the street.

today i went shopping downtown and i swear every single person i passed had to say something. either god bless, hi there or some other corny comment. the other day a guy said "can i have your autograph" as a pick up line. what is wrong with people?? why cant they just keep their mouths shut sometimes?

so i got a frozen yougurt and i preceded to walk down the street with it. i kinda figured i would look more uninterested and maybe they wouldnt bother me but it was even worse. now they all had to say something about ICE CREAM.

:laugh:

what a nightmare.

going out alone is so uncomfortable!

Welcome to New York City :laugh:

Hahah, i get comments quite often too, and im a GUY!

Everyone here wants to be a character. I admit it gets annoying when i just want to do my thing, but sometimes people get creative and i give them a chance :updown:

Welcome to New York City :laugh:

Hahah, i get comments quite often too, and im a GUY!

Everyone here wants to be a character. I admit it gets annoying when i just want to do my thing, but sometimes people get creative and i give them a chance :updown:

LOL what do they say to you?

LOL what do they say to you?

One time this girl came up to me near cafe wha and she wanted to sketch my face.

I was 17 but i was into art, and i thought what the heck. I stood there and posed for her for a few minutes, and she drew a nice sketch.

I've also had people ask me to eat with them, if i've been on tv, crazy stuff :laugh:

...it's one thing to be friendly and another to be rude...i'm assuming youre talking about the latter...what sucks is sometimes you cant differentiate and people like me that might just throw something your way as simply being nice get slammed or insulted in err...people always gotta fuck it up for the rest of us...

The other night I'm working in the club.. and as this drunk guy is leaving he says to me

" Omg your beautiful..Your the type of girl that I could fuck a million times, face to face "

:blank:

OMG i've heard one of my buddies say that about a chick before...... lol

hah. :devil:

someone gave me negative points for this thread!! i dont get it. too many people hate me here.

i dont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

but i do have this one question for u??????? if people didnt make comments, what would people really talk about....if u think about it....thats all we really do,make comments about other people and things!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D