Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haven't said hi in a while

patois

studying for the bar exam...it's so tiring...usually I'm studying at least 10 hours/day. wish I could get out to a club but then I'd never be able to get up in the morning. The only time I have to run anymore is if I get up at 6 am to do it...then I'm studying 'till about 11 at night...same thing day in and day out.

Anyway...I am praying that I pass....I'm looking forward to being able to review some more places...I could review these highly entertaining bar courses but I'll save you the excitement. I figure though that one of the next reality shows will be getting to watch people get ready for and take the bar - what could be more American than that? It's one of the best ways I can think of to watch people suffer...as we apparently love to do so much :whip2:

I for one would love to hear ur stories of the bar exam. as someone who went to law school I know the friggin horrors you are currently experiencing. Thank god you are almost done. 3 years and lots of grey hairs later and lots of debt ull finally be an attorney.. its definitly worth it ..

Thanks - you all are definitely encouraging. TheMrs - to tell you the truth...I did want to be a writer at first...but then I saw how hard it is to make a living as an artist....I used to live in NYC and I saw the turmoil all the artists go through up there to even possibly make a living with their talent.

But ya know...I always did want to write a book about Fla. Maybe the law thing will end up being that "day job" you need to do art these days for a living