Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Butts!!!!

starburst777

Guest gabo
Anyone think numero uno is too much???? Or no-- "baby got back"
they're all aweosme! I would lick, spank, bite, and fuck the hell outta allllll of them, yummy

ok here i go

I have a very round perky ass..

I am 5 ' 7" and 125 lbs with a 22 in waist.. my butt is about a 34 in.. so i have a bubble butt like Lopez.. It is very hard to firm such an ass up.. It always seems squishy no matter how much I work it...

I like my butt sometimes, but other times it gets in the way.. I do get a lot of compliments on it.. but men do say it would be nice if it was firm...

ok here i go

I am 5 ' 7" and 125 lbs with a 22 in waist.. my butt is about a 34 in.. so i have a bubble butt like Lopez.. It is very hard to firm such an ass up.. It always seems squishy no matter how much I work it...

ok here i go

I like my butt sometimes, but other times it gets in the way.. I do get a lot of compliments on it.. but men do say it would be nice if it was firm...

POST PICS OR STFU!

Tell me about it! Only try being 5 ft and having an ass like j-lo! But I kickbox with a private russian trainer and OH MY GOD has it helped!! It really works!!

:bounce:

Get a trainer ( someone that can get you into competion shape). I took a 45 year old fat ass into a national show (not a local little show) and she was kicking it 3rd place out of a group of 35 all where half her age. Her Ass was the bomb.

this has been a totally useless thread....i think starburst should be put on probabtion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moderators please keep ur eye on her and make sur her next thread is usefull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thank's for your BRILLIANT commentary! Why don't you take some of your own advice and offer people who read these messageboards something besides

SEXIST, ARGUMENTITIVE, DEGRADING and OBNOXIOUS replies. THAT is what's USELESS!! I have read your posts and they are driven by your penis and not your brain. I find your language offensive, whether you are kidding or not. So moderators, PLEASE-compare my 200 posts to HIS 3,999 and let's see who's been more USEFUL!!!!