Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Butts!!!!

starburst777

Guest gabo
After reading the Ms. Spears thread I am very curious about the REAL truth about the size of asses. I happen to HATE mine and wonder if the majority of people like a rounder, perky butt (similar to j lo's) or a smaller less bubbly one.

What's your preference or could you not care less as long as its firm???

I like all types of ass, it doesnt have to look like j-hoes or beyonce's... I am more into quality and not just into one type, size or shape.

btw what does ur booty look like,

Guest gabo
Unfortunately, J-ho's or beyonce's!!! LOL

really? so whats wrong with that.. they have pretty hot asses.

I think you will have to send me a pic just to prove it :bounce:

Guest gabo
Nope. Can't do it babey.

Did u get it on w/muzikchic yet?? is she mad at u?

naa I didnt really wanna fuck her... just being an ass

Guest gabo
I like an ass that I can fit in my hands when I squeeze... firm too.

Beyonce's ass is all over the place and she wears clothes that help make it look in check...

what do you mean all over the place? the girls body is tight!

Who ever said anything about me posting my ass? I don't believe in revealing pictures of myself for purposes such as these. Not that I don't got it goin' on, but I don't judge people by their looks alone....But you and anyone else are MORE THAN WELCOME to show your booty. FEEL FREE :)

Who ever said anything about me posting my ass? I don't believe in revealing pictures of myself for purposes such as these. Not that I don't got it goin' on, but I don't judge people by their looks alone....But you and anyone else are MORE THAN WELCOME to show your booty. FEEL FREE :)

the exit is to your right .. thank you for stopping by.. have a nice day :)

what a cop out! It has nothing to do with judging you we just want something we can bust a nut too, so sue us for being human. sheeeeeeesh!