Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Butts!!!!

starburst777

Thank's for your BRILLIANT commentary! Why don't you take some of your own advice and offer people who read these messageboards something besides

SEXIST, ARGUMENTITIVE, DEGRADING and OBNOXIOUS replies. THAT is what's USELESS!! I have read your posts and they are driven by your penis and not your brain. I find your language offensive, whether you are kidding or not. So moderators, compare my posts to HIS and let's see who is more USEFUL!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im more usefull thats no contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thank u for pointing out what i want people to know anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got nothing to hide....my penis drives my entire life....so much for u having a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not to worry ill use u as enterntainment anyways....keep posting away without backing urself up!!!!!!!!!!! ive put pic of my ass, and various others....koky...lets not even get started with him....but i guess were just not as high and mighty as u r....but oh wel!!!!!!!!!! ill kjeep having my fun with or without u!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for really getting to know me b4 passing judgmetn on me!!!!!!!!

and yes this thread is still useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

im more usefull thats no contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thank u for pointing out what i want people to know anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive got nothing to hide....my penis drives my entire life....so much for u having a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not to worry ill use u as enterntainment anyways....keep posting away without backing urself up!!!!!!!!!!! ive put pic of my ass, and various others....koky...lets not even get started with him....but i guess were just not as high and mighty as u r....but oh wel!!!!!!!!!! ill kjeep having my fun with or without u!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for really getting to know me b4 passing judgmetn on me!!!!!!!!

and yes this thread is still useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Alright, I am sorry. I thought you were serious. It's hard to tell who is messing around and why. I do admit---my sense of humour is generally sarcastic and different than most people's. I am not high and mighty, but I am well educated and so therefore can come off as uppity. I do apologize and shouldn't have snapped. Hey- I'm a hot tempered Neopolitan from Bensonhurst--what can I say. You forgive? :comit:

Alright, I am sorry. I thought you were serious. It's hard to tell who is messing around and why. I do admit---my sense of humour is generally sarcastic and different than most people's. I am not high and mighty, but I am well educated and so therefore can come off as uppity. I do apologize and shouldn't have snapped. Hey- I'm a hot tempered Neopolitan from Bensonhurst--what can I say. You forgive? :comit:

no need to ask for forgiveness!!!!!!!!!!! its always a celebration with me!!!!!!!!!

but that doesnt change the fact that u said u have a nice ass and we all want to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i really enjoy educated woman.....they spark my interest!!!!!!!! as i am educated as well...i just play a fool on c.p. cuz its fun!!!!!!!!!! and u should get high, but always stay humble!!!!!!!!! a hot temper can make for some good make up sex, not that were gonna have sex, but it seems like something cool to type!!!!!!!!!!!! so u just keep on keepin on, and everything will b a.o.k!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:bootysha::constipa:

There's my toilet.

See my ass WALKING AROUND LIVE at Spirit, NYC June 26th

I totally would, but i gotta friggin work. but my bday is June 24th and my party is sat night at my club so, you could give me a pic of your ass for my birthday and i am sure it guarantee me a great bday!

Just a thought... :biggrin:

What is this rainbow Cassanova thing all about? Why is this any worse than any other thread out there? Can someone explain?

This is a warning system to protect innocent girls from Board Casanovas on the prowl for internet ass.

LOL. Okay- Now would you also know why I lost 3 reputation points? What did I say that was so bad? Or is it for this thread in general? just wondering how it works....

"Reputation points"

You wanna be sure to maintain your Internet street credibility huh.

"Reputation points"

You wanna be sure to maintain your Internet street credibility huh.

Nah it doesn't REALLY matter, but it seems to be something people on this board think is important. I was just wondering why I'm getting SHREDDED because of this stupid thread...I'll guess I'll just crawl in a hole and DIE now.. LOL

Nah it doesn't REALLY matter, but it seems to be something people on this board think is important. I was just wondering why I'm getting SHREDDED because of this stupid thread...I'll guess I'll just crawl in a hole and DIE now.. LOL

Works for me...................in fact I gave you some Reputation points for that :D

Guest gabo

naa don't go... I'd bang ya!