Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Benefit Party for Db and his family Thursday July 29th!

Everyone who thinks what happened at NASA was fucked up check this out

Hello Everyone,

Jason Jinx back again...

This time with good news!

We've locked things down for the party. It should be amazing! We have a great line up of DJ, friends, promoters, and door people all kicking in, to make this a really special party.

The info is as follows:

Date: Thursday july 29th 2004

Where: Avalon 662 6th Ave

Time: 10pm to 4am

Price: $7 in advance, $10 at the door

Tickets available at Breakbeat Science and Satellite Records

DJs:

Josh Wink

Junior Sanchez

AK 1200

DJ Dara

Scott Hardkiss

Dave Ralph

DB

Stakka

Nigel Richards

Odi

Mr Kleen

Mojolators

Jason Jinx

plus a surprise guest..

payback_flyer_front.jpg

payback_flyer_back.jpg

glad to see this actually happening...but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that it ended up being on a weeknight.

Would have been great if it was somewhere on the weekend for the Philly & Baltimore crew to come up and support it. Plus all of us 9-5ers that can't be the dancefloor warriors we used to be during the week :type:

ya know its mad funny...i just went to south beach for the weekend to see Steve Lawler...me and my buddy were eating breakfast in the terminal talking about his trip to Ibiza...one guy overhead us talking about Todd Terry and jumped in the conversation...then we saw he had record bags....turns out after chatting with him that it was DB...now im not a fan of drum and bass but this guy was the man....he was gonna give us a ride in his limo but it never showed up and then he comped us for a poolside party he was spinning at the Delano (very foo-foo, chi-chi hotel)...great guy though so go out and support people like this

ya know its mad funny...i just went to south beach for the weekend to see Steve Lawler...me and my buddy were eating breakfast in the terminal talking about his trip to Ibiza...one guy overhead us talking about Todd Terry and jumped in the conversation...then we saw he had record bags....turns out after chatting with him that it was DB...now im not a fan of drum and bass but this guy was the man....he was gonna give us a ride in his limo but it never showed up and then he comped us for a poolside party he was spinning at the Delano (very foo-foo, chi-chi hotel)...great guy though so go out and support people like this

tight :hat:

Deep, I sorta promote kinda heh he, i'm part of raveclick and we pretty much do what we can to spread the word on events such as this, free o charge o course. Well if we can get a few comps thats always nice as well :hat:

I just noticed this is in july, for some odd reason i thought it ws tonight, durf. Well now I can def make it :hat: I'm also hoping the surprise guest will be Dieselboy :bowdown:

• 1 month later...