Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X'ESS in June.........??????

xesschicago

We had passed our event on to Crobar so if you want to see Armand Van Helden, it will be on the 26th of June at Crobar. We didn't feel it was right for Nerve Lounge. To tell you the truth, I don't know if Nerve Lounge wants us back but for all of you guys who supported us, THANK YOU.

I would love to come back and rock Nerve Lounge or Miami again so if anyone is interested, email me jon@xessentertainment.com

Jon

Make it work.....put diff's aside and bring this thing together.....X'ess and Lust in Miami.....would kill! I am on board and willing to help you guys out anyway I can...well both lust and x'ess should already know that.

The best local house promoters in Miami teaming up with the best local house promoters from Chicago......hmmmmm very interesting.

:bounce:

Huh??? What differences might we be speaking of? Do they secretly like trance? :duel:

Nah that wasn't really directed to Lust Miami...but I know you guys have extended familiy throughout the state so...lets just leave it at that and have a :hug:

We had passed our event on to Crobar so if you want to see Armand Van Helden, it will be on the 26th of June at Crobar. We didn't feel it was right for Nerve Lounge. To tell you the truth, I don't know if Nerve Lounge wants us back but for all of you guys who supported us, THANK YOU.

I would love to come back and rock Nerve Lounge or Miami again so if anyone is interested, email me jon@xessentertainment.com

Jon

jon and ashish..

I think you have taken things all wrong in respect to nerve. There are a lot of inside issues going on with the space and me personally as I have explained to you. In my mind, x'ess is a top quality organization that provides wicked events with amazing vibes and talents. No matter where my future leads me you will always be welcome in any endevour I am involved with. We'll see how things play out with me and nerve as we both know its the perfect spot for what we're trying to do with the perfect sound. Hopefully things will work out for me in regards to nerve and we can continue x'sess at nerve. If not though, please always know in your heart that what ever I am involved in, you guys are always welcome...

sincerely

Jon Cowan

jon and ashish..

I think you have taken things all wrong in respect to nerve. There are a lot of inside issues going on with the space and me personally as I have explained to you. In my mind, x'ess is a top quality organization that provides wicked events with amazing vibes and talents. No matter where my future leads me you will always be welcome in any endevour I am involved with. We'll see how things play out with me and nerve as we both know its the perfect spot for what we're trying to do with the perfect sound. Hopefully things will work out for me in regards to nerve and we can continue x'sess at nerve. If not though, please always know in your heart that what ever I am involved in, you guys are always welcome...

sincerely

Jon Cowan

nice one Jon (class act move)....sorry to hear about Nerve, Jask & I where truly excited about playing there tonite...I've always wanted to play on that sound system...... :)

glad last nite went ok for you...I heard John played some wicked breaks....... if you see Ronda & Rob today....make sure you buy her a drink...it's her 40th bday tonite....the woman doesn't look a day over 30.....

joshua~

nice one Jon (class act move)....sorry to hear about Nerve, Jask & I where truly excited about playing there tonite...I've always wanted to play on that sound system...... :)

glad last nite went ok for you...I heard John played some wicked breaks....... if you see Ronda & Rob today....make sure you buy her a drink...it's her 40th bday tonite....the woman doesn't look a day over 30.....

joshua~

:)

Would you able to tell us the last 3 tracks you played @ Nerve?

I'm searching for them. :tongue:

I know he played Pasilda, an unreleased track from Chris Santiago (the chicago mother fucker track) and I think he played No Assembly required - Corner Pocket Ep.