Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the obligatory djadilson weekly pictur page

jtk4

Everyone knows that they let Ras pretend to book the tables, so she can feel important.......then its back to coat check.......they call the guests back and apologize after she leaves...they're like "sorry, she was hired on a 'program', and we don't want to hurt her feelings".

:laugh:

Everyone knows that they let Ras pretend to book the tables, so she can feel important.......then its back to coat check.......they call the guests back and apologize after she leaves...they're like "sorry, she was hired on a 'program', and we don't want to hurt her feelings".

actually, coat check is a step UP from promoting.....

Well some tension has set in, ever since those ukranian girls gave him a lukewarm reception. Although don't feel bad phatty, last weekend, 10 different guys were trying for HOURS to hit that, and failed.....all russian etc....

hahahahahaha....SHE HATED ME!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

actually, coat check is a step UP from promoting.....

Oh, sorry, remind me to be really respectful to the coat check people next time.......i didn't know it took years of hard work to be trusted with someone's jacket. I think promoting is more respectful.....it takes skill to make a living with it.......

Oh, sorry, remind me to be really respectful to the coat check people next time.......i didn't know it took years of hard work to be trusted with someone's jacket. I think promoting is more respectful.....it takes skill to make a living with it.......

hah. i definitely made waayyyyyyyyyy more money and very consistantly when i was a coat check girl. there is only so much of that one can handle, tho. :(