Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pink on guys?

ehdee

Gray or black and the right shade of pink are fine IMO . if any anything it shows a sense of sophistication and confidence. LOL it's interesting that people are still so hung up on using clothing style or color, as means to identify masculinity.. interesting fact, most of today's most popular men's colognes are produced from flower extracts. yet most would never question a man wearing a flower based cologne. :)

good point.

i rock pink shirts randomly for the past few years..

pink with white pinstripe dress shirt (brooks bros..HOT!) to pink polo's

I never gotten one complaint from the ladies (except the ex, but that slut also told me to get aids and die...? lol), but alot of guys are too insecure to rock anything other than the norm..

meh...

Guest brwneydtrouble
pink on guys is fine...AS LONG as it's a dress shirt.... pink+grey= teh hotness... not gay at all... now pink pants or shorts...that would be gay

My thoughts exactly. Pink dress shirt, black/charcoal slacks and jacket, black/charcoal tie = HOT.

i wish i could tie the double windsor like that...

come on now, YOU don't know how to tie a double windsor!! :eek: haha.

i don't understand this "if you can pull it off." anyone can pull pink off. i can go as far as saying it's the most common button down shirt color for men outside of white and blue. god, everyone and their mother owns a pink shirt from Thomas Pink, Brooks, Thyrwitt....

i don't get it? :confused:

come on now, YOU don't know how to tie a double windsor!! :eek: haha.

i don't understand this "if you can pull it off." anyone can pull pink off. i can go as far as saying it's the most common button down shirt color for men outside of white and blue. god, everyone and their mother owns a pink shirt from Thomas Pink, Brooks, Thyrwitt....

i don't get it? :confused:

she speaks the truth..im mad guilty..i even have the box pattern pink stripe from tyrwhitt...it's rough bein a slave to corp. fashion.

as for the double windsor...i try not to OD on it...i stick to a single windsor for the most part....i try not to look like english royalty @ work ahah